• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary Feature in Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Seeing Zidane on this list makes me really happy, and makes me think Square might now put him in KHIII now. It's something I've always wanted, and it would make me pleased as punch. Also throw Garnet in there, please!=)

Also excited for the idea of Noctis, of course. Because there's no way they can't not do that, right?

The fact that Kairi's third on the female character list (over even Namine and Ava) makes me pray that Square Enix will hopefully develop her now. Hopefully.

Really interesting survey overall... :)

Also, the questions about what mysteries people want solved intrigues me. Most of them is about the Master of Masters. Do we know if Square Enix gave them a list they could choose from, or did the survey takers have free reign to say anything there? Because if it's the former, I think that's for sure saying that Nomura's stretching the truth in saying the Master of Masters won't be in KHIII. LOL.

I'll definitely be interested in reading the rest of this:D Thanks a bunch for the translations, guys! You're the best!

ChiakiX3

Why am I not surprised....

Like, I have no problem if people like the game. I like plenty of flawed works, but this is a case where I wonder if they say it's their favorite because maybe it's the only game they played and not because they somehow find it better out of all the others.

Well the first survey there said that about 500 of them played KH I first while KH II and KH II FM only scored less than 200 first so I don't think that's true

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I actually agree with all these FF characters although Light and Zidane would be my top picks.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Interesting poll results. No surprise that Aqua dominated that one poll, and it was also a nice to see that Xion was second. Japan really likes Days huh. Was a bit surprised that KH1 was so low on the favorite game list.

Q12. What is your favorite unresolved mystery?
1. What's inside the box the Master of Masters gave to Luxu?
2. Who are the 7 Guardians of Light and 13 Seekers of Darkness?
3. Who are the remaining members of the true Organization XIII?
4. What are the goal, identity and whereabouts of the Master of Masters?
5. Why does Xehanort have the Master of Masters' Keyblade?

I propose number 6. Who did Xemans talk to in that Chamber? I need to know man. D:

Muke

whatever
Awards
He was talking to Aqua's armor and referring to her as "friend". No mystery there

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
He was talking to Aqua's armor and referring to her as "friend". No mystery there

Technically, Xigbar claims there was another voice, so Mansex COULD have potentially been talking to someone else or Xigbar was full of it.

Seeing as how Xigbar said this when Zexion was still alive, I'm guessing it was either YMX or that scene from 0.2.

Vaddix

Awards
Er...did anyone by chance notice that they put the coded logo a second time where DDD's should have been? Hahah oops

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I wish that characters were ranked higher... Like, I'm a freak who likes the Kingdom Hearts story more than anything else about it (I just like putting this jigsaw puzzle together, okay?), but I, of course, see the many flaws in it. And I think a lot of that has to do with character. No matter how good your story might be, if you don't have good characters... no one will care. And likewise, you could have the worst story in the world... but if you have good characters, a lot of people won't care and will happily see themselves through it. And lately (at least for us not knowing more about a persons' past, other than the fact they're a Keyblade wielder and things like that), Nomura's gotten lazier and lazier with it. (But there have been some improvements, too, like Nomura actually adding three new girls into KH Chi, having more original characters finally, etc.)

So I really wish that was ranked higher, so he would maybe get the memo to work on them more--which will make the overall story better, too.

Also, I think I would've said I want to know what Namine is, for the "Mysteries I Want Answered" bit. LOL.

And for those wondering why Days is ranked so high, remember that most people (if they didn't come into the series with 1 or 2) started with Days;)

Sora04

Now almost 2 weeks have passed.
Is the translation still in the works?
Dont get me wrong, I dont want to rush anybody.
I am just asking because i want to know what Nomura has to say about KH3

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
We posted some translations, Nomura doesn't say anything new about KH3. He asks for our patience

Laeril

Awards
He keeps saying that word. I do not think it means what he thinks it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back