• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
Long ago,all worlds were one.Everyone loved the light,but then they began to fight over it.Thus,creating darkness.It swallowed much,but light was within the hearts of children.They needed a strong leader,so they began a tournament to see who would lead them.

This is a Role-Play.

NO SPAMMING
NO CURSING/CUSSING/SWEARING
NO GOD-MODDING
NO TIME-TRAVAL

Template:
Name:
Personality:
Apperence:
Weapons:

P.M. me to OK your character.Stop sending after 20 OKed characters,then start stories.Enjoy!:)

Keyblade_619

ill join

Name: Matt darkness
Bio: he is a master of keyblade and swords he is from deep dive world he is dark
Personality:angry
Apperence:bhk with black hair and black clothes
Weapons: lion heart keyblade

Last edited:

Soul_Eater123

Name: Andrew Twilight
bio: has a srtong heart that doesn't succumb to evil
personality: Happy
Appearance: riku with brown hair and brown eyes
weapons:eek:athkeeper

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
ME TOO!!!

Name: Justinian Wolf
Bio:a lancer, that farms and ranches chocobos!
Personality:strong willed, tough, nows when to be serious and fun
Apperence:Dark blue hair, phillipino, tall, and toned
dnes038si6pl.png

^thats wat i would look like....but more realistic!
Weapons: Spear

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

-Tenchi sat on the large tree trunk that had somehow started growing sideways, just like a bench. He'd been sitting there for the past few hours, staring out at the setting sun, and its beautiful reflection on the waters surrounding the peaceful home island.

"So calm...This is such a sight..I wish I could share it with someone." The teen said as he looked down at the strange weapon he'd been carrying for the past 2 years. This weapon of his basically served no purpose really, and Tenchi only saw it as a thing to travel with...however during the past 2 years, Tenchi began to notice that he was becoming more fluid in his actions with this blade..His strength, speed, stamina and nearly everything else was steadily rising. The rise of power throughout his body called out for more and more...as Tenchi was someone who loved the feeling of being strong...loved the feeling of having power.

A soft wind came from the south and blew his spikey silvery hair with it. Tenchi yawned and looked down at the blade..It had a simple handle, the blade itself looked like the wing of a bat..but on one side opposite the "bladed" end was a white angel wing..which totally contrasted the darker image of this mysterious weapon.

"After two years of owning you..I've come up with a name for you...I shall call you 'Heartless Angel' " Tenchi looked at his blade and picked it up with his right hand..at the base of the grip was a keychain, and at the end of the keychain was a heartshaped object.

"now what do I do with you?" he asked himself..With another Yawn, the teen got off the tree and began to walk back to his home...

"Ah...Destiny Islands. My one and only home...please allow me to have another great day tomorrow as well.." he said before walking through his door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back