• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King of Fighters 2004

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
After the 2003 tournament Kyo Kasunagi was left with many qustions. Who was this Ash guy and what did he want with Iori. Now a new tournament has started and the sponser's ID is still unkown and theres a new twist. The fights are all one on one.. The worlds greatest fighters have been invited both old and new, young and old.

rules:
No GMing. For everytime you do...I shall kills you
No killing other people off with out my permission or the players
Kyo is reserved for Jin_Theswordsmen
Romance is encouraged
Cursing is fine but don't curse bullets
Have fun...or else*pulls out a bowling pin*
Made ups are aloud but only 4

Templte(as well as mine)

Name: Yuri Sakazaki
apperance:
p_yuri01.jpg

weapons: her fists
personality: Energetic and can be a bit of a tomboy
bio: The sister of Ryo. She eneters the tournaments every year to better herself.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Raven Ayama
Appearance:
920588_20040512_thumb003.jpg

Weapon: Fists
Personality: Quiet, serective, and serious in every matter.
Bio: Raven is a fighter who does almost anythign to win a fight, except cheat. He's always in the mood for a challenge and wants to be the best of the best.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Orochi Iori Yagami
Appearance: Orochi Iori <click to see
Personality: Wild and very violent when he is in his Orochi form.
Bio: Iori Yagami's mother had died giving birth to him. Iori never had a chance to know his mother. If he had, he might not have turned out as he is today. His father was another ruthless man of the Yagami line, touched by the blood of Orochi. He couldn't care less about his own son's welfare. He had hired nurses to take care of the young boy until he turned five. That was when Iori's life was turned into a real living nightmare; his father bringing Iori up with only one sole purpose in the short lifespan he would have...to kill off the latest descendant of the Kusanagi line. When angered, he goes into a stage called Riot of Rage as the Orochi blood within him takes over which the only way to stop it is for him to beat the enemy or he is knocked unconcious.

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Shadows Fall said:
Name: Orochi Iori Yagami
Appearance: Orochi Iori <click to see
Personality: Wild and very violent when he is in his Orochi form.
Bio: Iori Yagami's mother had died giving birth to him. Iori never had a chance to know his mother. If he had, he might not have turned out as he is today. His father was another ruthless man of the Yagami line, touched by the blood of Orochi. He couldn't care less about his own son's welfare. He had hired nurses to take care of the young boy until he turned five. That was when Iori's life was turned into a real living nightmare; his father bringing Iori up with only one sole purpose in the short lifespan he would have...to kill off the latest descendant of the Kusanagi line. When angered, he goes into a stage called Riot of Rage as the Orochi blood within him takes over which the only way to stop it is for him to beat the enemy or he is knocked unconcious.
(Ahhh! I see we've done our homework or have just played everygame. Anywho thanks for joining you two.)

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name: Kyo
aperance:
Kyo_by_Kamui0101.jpg

personality: cocky, stubborn, and strong sense of justice
bio: Kyo a decendet of the Kusanagi family. He inhearted the orange Kusanagi flame. After the incedents in the last tournament Kyo's been training hard to distroy this new threat. The only qustion is will they come after Yuki.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(Ok Bao asked me to start this and yes others CAN join.)
Kyo walked to the stadium with his hands in his pockets. "Hmmm? I wonder if that freak will show up again this year." Has a flash back of him killing Chizu. "I will destroy him!" He said with his hand catching on fire and then him quickly exstingishing it with his hand.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Iori spotted Yuri and Kyo and decided to walk over to them. "Hey." Iori said casually as he looked over at Kyo. "What's gotten you so pissed off today?"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Kyo clenched his fist and glared at him. "Did you for get about last year?" He said confused. "Oh all people I thought you'd be pissed the most considering you may be a target."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back