• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh ok then hell yeah i would. id proabably like have mickey <sry mickey> die a few times too so i could play as him more than once

Blackblood

Look, when you die (I think it's only in boss battles), an option comes up saying "Don't Give Up." When you choose that option, you play as Mickey. But the thing is, you can't actually beat the boss until you revive Sora. Just watch the Mickey Playable Fighting vid. It's in the KHInsider vids.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh......that makes everything clearer now.....omfg sweet i did not know that yes of course ill do that for like every boss battle :).....ahh i love today its like the best day ever for me

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Look, when you die (I think it's only in boss battles), an option comes up saying "Don't Give Up." When you choose that option, you play as Mickey. But the thing is, you can't actually beat the boss until you revive Sora. Just watch the Mickey Playable Fighting vid. It's in the KHInsider vids.
yea i think its only in boss battles and you can only use mickey to get him down to like a few more hits till u can beat him. then you can revive sora and whack the boss a few times then he/she is dead =D mickey pwnz!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
IF_IL_II_IP said:
yea i think its only in boss battles and you can only use mickey to get him down to like a few more hits till u can beat him. then you can revive sora and whack the boss a few times then he/she is dead =D mickey pwnz!

i hope thats true cause thats what ill be doin

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh but what if u accidently died like a boss killed u and u didnt mean for it to happen would u then choose to play as mickey or just start the fight over again?

btw i dont think i ever welcomed u to the forums so welcome!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well i hope there isnt a flaw cause that would be frickin sweet if u could play as mickey if sora and co. died in the battle but theres a possibility of flaws but i wouldnt know

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No flaw, besides the fact sometimes when you die you get a gameover -tested this theory-

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg u can get a game over? oh no im doomed.....wait is it like a continue only it says game over or is it like u have to go all the way back to where u last saved

RedHairBlackCoat

I must be like CoM (I will buy kh1 someday here now. Just have to order it), it just HAVE to. Or else the feeling will be gone. You will feel this boring feeling that if you die you don't have the energi to do it again. NEVER!

D

Dark Ruler

Oh wow i didnt know that thx, but i dont know if it would be fun playing as mickey mouse lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back