• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King mickey= Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Mickey is A keyblade user...there isn't just one for each realm, you know.

The Doctor

For your picture, there is a video to go with it, and most likely you won't play as His Majesty in BBS, for it centers around the three soldiers, Terra, Ven and Aqua

Sora093

For your picture, there is a video to go with it, and most likely you won't play as His Majesty in BBS, for it centers around the three soldiers, Terra, Ven and Aqua

I know that you probably wont but nomura never said you couldn't?

shadow_of_light

whaddya mean you found this picture? just watch the secret ending for kh2:fm+ and you'll see it.
besides, this has been said several times before (me being one of those people...).

Lunar Exorcist

Sora093, sorry, i didn't realize u're new but yes, this topic's been done before a lot. i'm a little new too btw.

Sora093

I may be new but i have been going to this site for a a while just never wanted to make an account

plus I know the picture is old and I know it is part of the kh2fm secert ending

Lunar Exorcist

i used this site for 3 years before making an account. i know, pathetic, but as much as ppl may dislike me i wanted to talk too. so i finally made an account and try to keep up w/ the new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back