• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey and the unknows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_Spirit_User

Where the darnkess is the veil (Near U.S.A. ^^)
King Mickey...Everybody is aking questions like ''In deep dive we saw King Mickey with a key blade, Sora isn't the only onw with the keyblade??'' ''Is king mickey turned evil because is with an unknow robe'' '' Is king mickey blablabla blablaBLA...''

But if his evil why did closed the door??? great question huh? :D

That'S like hmm...let's say hmm... 2 mickeys???!!! :eek: joking but seriously Did he really work for Diz ??? ( or with that'S depending ) well a lot of question and only one answer NEXT CHRISTMAS :D we cannot say nothing until kingdom hearts 2 get in stores!

TTBK2

Awards
...What is the point of this topic if you say there is no answer til december? And besides, there isn't an evil mickey, we see at the end mickey and riku walking down the road out of CO both of them with unknown cloaks on. And another thing. People who played KH already knew he could use a keyblade. He uses it to close Kingdom Hearts with Sora("two keys to close the door") Ring a bell?

Keji

From what i read, the orginaization (blah) is trying to study and find the truth of the heart?
maybe the 13th order isn't really good OR bad, there might be some members that disapprove of the methods they are doing, so maybe mickey and riku joined the 13th order so they could become the leader maybe? or stop their leader (diz?) this could explain their robes..
i think diz and mickey are the founders of the 13th order.. and mickey wants to overthrow diz because diz has secrets.. also diz wants to destroy the 13th order.. why? maybe because as a team they all get equal power achieved, while if he went solo he would gain all the power to himself

also another thing just came into mind.. what if the 13th order is already seperated.. all the members could be trying to get all the powers to themselves.. i know i might be completely wrong but that's what i'm going for XD

sorixed

Dattebayo!
why would he be evil would you think disney would let there star mickey be evil i think not then you are saying riku is evil just because there wearing them and plus we don't know if diz is evil or good he seems neutral but how would mickey be evil?

~Life~

The old member
o0 wait WHAT? Why is this here and in the other ection?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
oh you mean there was the same thread in another section they have to delete this or move this or something?

Keji

i still think that mickey can't be a sort of spy..kingdoms hearts can't be about spying it's too simple D: .. noone said th org was evil. it could be made of good members and bad members that are fighting over power! :D like i said in my last post

~Life~

The old member
sorixed said:
oh you mean there was the same thread in another section they have to delete this or move this or something?
yeah something like that.................................

Keji

ah oops.. i guess i read it differently .. i thought it was one keyblade that EITHER caused chaos or saved the world o_O

there might be other kinds of keyblades though.. like sora's, whose keyblade unlocks and locks worlds again, or riku's (the one he got in KH1 when ansem took over) which unlocks and locks hearts. ya'know :O

sora_123

there might be other kinds of keyblades though.. like sora's, whose keyblade unlocks and locks worlds again, or riku's (the one he got in KH1 when ansem took over) which unlocks and locks hearts. ya'know :O

that keyblade that riku had was created by the hearts of the pricesses. i don't think it's considered, a keyblade; since enyone can get it, by gadering all the pricesses of hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back