• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kiari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

I haven't heard anything about kiari what happened to her

Counterpart

I think she will be the damsle(did I spell that right?) in distress again.But if the "This time I'll fight" makes it to KHII(I say if it makes it make it to KHII because it came from DD/ASAS which is concept for KHII) then she would try to find Riku & Sora herself.

ASMS

dang I know there is that line she says that this time she'll fight
but what is she going to do
Sora and her like each other, but will she have a small rolse like in kh com
that would stink cause I thin she ROcks

ASMS

shortythugsta have u ever been on a date.....no offence

anyone but me

ASMS, have you ever come up with a good theory... 'no offence'

She is waiting on Destiny Islands for Sora to return.. however, I think she will try to go out and find Sora herself. In what we have seen she is always staring into the ocean, and once we see Selphie talking to her, in their school uniforms and I think Kairi was telling her about how she was thinking to leave...

kairi 108

a little off topic guys -_-; no one knows what is she gonna do exactly but as already mentioned, the quote "this time i'll fight" must probably be hers so...maybe she's gonna look for sora cuz in deep dive there's a quote "what took you so long kairi?"... that's what i think

anyone but me

kairi 108 said:
a little off topic guys -_-; no one knows what is she gonna do exactly but as already mentioned, the quote "this time i'll fight" must probably be hers so...maybe she's gonna look for sora cuz in deep dive there's a quote "what took you so long kairi?"... that's what i think
that is also what I think.. however, 'This time I'll fight' and 'what took you so long kairi?' cannot be validated as proof for your theory since they were made in a concept video.. more like half-proof.. but, that shows they at least had the idea of it, wether it was scrapped or not.. so, yea, i agree with you

ASMS

anyone but me said:
ASMS, have you ever come up with a good theory... 'no offence'

She is waiting on Destiny Islands for Sora to return.. however, I think she will try to go out and find Sora herself. In what we have seen she is always staring into the ocean, and once we see Selphie talking to her, in their school uniforms and I think Kairi was telling her about how she was thinking to leave...

its not a theory, its a question and my other one actually works if u think abou tit plus I only have 4 since I"m new and the other 2 work

ASMS

kairi 108 said:

yeah ur right

anyone but me

wasn't talking about this thread.. talking about the others ones you made

EDIT: can a mod please teach this guy not to double post! and triple post for that matter..

anyone but me

Riku/Sora-Rule said:
we should know from the jump feiesta trailer that at the most kiari & selphie are living in twilight town
Twilight Town is a seperate place... Nomura said that Destiny Islands and Twilight Town were close together, but different places.. it switches to a different place in that trailer, it is not twilight town... (and you are thinking of a different trailer.. the jump festa 2005 only showed Kairi and Selphie on Destiny Islands on the shore)

ASMS

anyone but me said:
wasn't talking about this thread.. talking about the others ones you made

EDIT: can a mod please teach this guy not to double post! and triple post for that matter..

oh yeah the Riku twilight one sorta stunk but it does have some truth like how did Riku know about darkness at destiny islands and where does the dorr lead and stuff

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah a buncha people have been saying that Kai and Selph are in Twilight Town. They were on the shore of the town. The only island we saw in KH was the one WHERE THEY PLAYED. Not where they lived. The island we see with Kai and Selph is the town. And yes its a possibility that Kai might go out t find them.

sinharvest_angel

he probably hasnt since he is asking lol (ah n00bs) anyway, first ur question as been ask tons of time, and u know what use ur brain what do u think!? this is kairi we are talking about (if u even know who she is, and u know for the record, u spelled her name wrong,...i just had to say that, oh and kid dont ask stuff about have u been on a date or something completly of topic k, thats called spamming and its what u have been doing, also, dont double post or triple post, its the only reason why u probably have 42 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back