• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khux won't load iOS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niccles

Hello!

I am hoping someone here can help me. Both my husband and I can't get into khux. We thought we had done something stupid but now a friend can't either.

Open game, does its usual thing. Notices pop up. Go to home screen and it's constantly loading. I can't touch anything on the screen. Facebook icons are black. The weird thing is that I've received my daily login jewels but can't access them. For the raid weekend, kept receiving raid requests but can't jump in. There's party chat that wasn't there when I was able to play last.

What at we have tried. Phones off and on again. Hard reset. iOS up to date. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Turn off wifi. Tried multiple times on 4G. Hubs has tried on works wifi. Restored resources. Nothing works.

Downloaded khux onto my old Samsung phone, migrated data. Went in and still stuck on the loading screen! I don't understand at this point. Just frustrated. Have sent a ticket to SE but haven't heard anything.

If anybody else has this issue or knows what to do, please let me know.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm sorry for you! :/

I just checked, but the App runs normal for me on iOS 9.3.4

Niccles

I'm sorry for you! :/

I just checked, but the App runs normal for me on iOS 9.3.4

Thanks for checking :) I was able to start a new game on both an old Samsung phone and iPad, but once I migrate my data it gets stuck again. /sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back