• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHInsider @ Dandelion Meeting Coverage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredwarbto

Just "soon."

Iirc this was the second top-voted question in the Reddit thread (Blaine/Brain being the first). Might have just been out of obligation but like... they rehearsed TWICE. It was treated like a joke. I don't understand it.

Plus, in a previous SENA mobile stream, the staff said the reason for it being Special Attack Bonus was to help the players understand it better, even though they all call it Guilt at the office. So what is the truth? :\

I think this is mostly the fault of the reddit community, people were asking the dev team questions that had nothing to do with development, and Gracie played along. It would have been awesome if they could have answered questions about the HSC scoring system and whatnot, instead people wanted to know why Brain and why Sp atk bonus, ask that in a stream not to Nomura.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think this is mostly the fault of the reddit community, people were asking the dev team questions that had nothing to do with development, and Gracie played along. It would have been awesome if they could have answered questions about the HSC scoring system and whatnot, instead people wanted to know why Brain and why Sp atk bonus, ask that in a stream not to Nomura.
I think it was fair for those questions to be asked to Nomura. Like Sign said, the SENA team have been asked about why they call it Special Attack Bonus and they never came up with a good answer, and in their streams they called it “Guilt”. Going straight to Nomura in the hopes of finally getting a clear answer was a hope many people had but it was thrown aside when they gave those nonsense answers. I feel like they weren’t aware that the names were changed because how is “maybe it was always Special Attack Bonus and Guilt is a shorthand” an acceptable answer when guilt actually has plot relevance?

i do blame the Reddit community for the time wasted on “Lord Pence”. It’s a waste of time fans who want to learn more about the development and it’s a waste of the panelist’s time having to sit there listening to Glacie go on about it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i do blame the Reddit community for the time wasted on “Lord Pence”. It’s a waste of time fans who want to learn more about the development and it’s a waste of the panelist’s time having to sit there listening to Glacie go on about it.

And then because she brought up "Lord Pence", Kando, Okayama and Nomura went off on a weird discussion between themselves about it for a few minutes, which the translator didn't bother with because it was clear nonsense.

My guess is SENA staff presented a bunch of weird Reddit memes to them during rehearsal to try to incorporate and make the panel more "fun" but it was a total waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back