• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHinsider and KH2. When will it all end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
As we all know, all good things must come to an end. My question? When will KHinsider follow suit?

After the release of KH2, KHinsider's theories will be eitheir proven or disproven. Their magazine scans will be pointless. I'm sure it will continue for a while after the release of KH2, but how long? Will it remain a high-quality news and information site and forum, or will it slowly descend into another FAQ site?

Jacob Twilight

Of course it'll end, but it will live on after KH2, since there is a chance of a KH3. However, there will be a point where everything will be resolved, and then, yes, KHInsider will fade, it's purpose furfilled. But that point is far-off, so we nedden't worry. When it's time comes, it comes, and we can't do anything about it.

Legalos

Well I felt like I did not want a kh3 simply cause I don't wanna get my hopes so high and try to keep it up for so long, but I just felt like 1 more game after kh2 then I would not care. But we haven't even reached kh2 so why should we care lol, just relax and see what happens in the game and in the site. :)

J

Jaxx

WonderngKeyblade said:
I love Kingdom Hearts more than any other rpg, (well not FFX and crystal Chronicles they rock) But then the PS3 will be out and then we will have to pay for that and then KH3. So what i am saying is i dont want to pay for it like that

Ah, I see. Well I'm paying for Kingdom Hearts III on PS3.

Midnightdragon

Yeah, this site will eventually come to an end.

I'd by a PS3 if it meant getting KH3. However...I think I'd only get KH3 if the next game is really good.

Sanctuary Keeper

Just b/c KH2 comes out doesnt mean this forum will go bye-bye. (yes there is a chance tha tKH3 may comes out, I hope so) but there are other forums on this site. Besides, im sure the only way this site will decline is if all the memebers left or if the owner ran out of money (i find both unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back