• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacred_Sora said:
What is e3??

E3 is the Electronics Entertainment Expo, where the latest computer and video games are shown off by developers to the public. It's the biggest gaming convention in the world, so to have a developing firm and NOT have any games or stands there will doomify your company for certain.

As for the PS3, I know it's coming out in September 2006 in Australia, so halfway through its life should be late January 2008. This is taking into account the times between PS1 and PS2, and PS2 and PS3, and is an educated guess. So I could be completely wrong, but never the less, we have a good idea as to when KH3 could be released. Though I would say closer to mid-2010 for KH3.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
*Dark_destroyer* said:
yet the makers of tonyhawk makes a tonyhawk game every 10 months its wierd
Those games are totally formulaic, basically the same game with different characters, locations and a slightly different story line. I would hope to God that KH games are higher quality than Tony Hawk games.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Enchanted Rose said:
Those games are totally formulaic, basically the same game with different characters, locations and a slightly different story line

You just described the KH and KH2 exactly...

KH2 is KH1 with more worlds, new weapons, some new characters, and essentially the same plot as the last one

xeanhort's ghost

nomura is working on another game FF VS XIII and the game should be done by the end of 2007 or the beging of 2008 and since they say that it doesn't take very long to work on the next gen games due to the engine we don't have to wait to long. for it after that i read an article on ign that said they already have 80% done for the cgi movies for the main FFXIII and are 40% done with gameplay and they have been working on these since last year.

LIAR LIAR

It would be funny if KH3 didn't use Disney, and then like they had to replace all the Disney characters, and like Donald was like this little short guy. AHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah I'm the only one that thinks that is funny... and yeah it wouldn't happen.

(>___>);

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
moe4871 said:
I am about to share something with you that you may find extremely interesting. I did a few researches on what KH3 will probably be about. Though it is not for certain, I pointed out some key points that may pique your interest, so bear with it. The name of this movie is “Sunset Horizons.”

The video takes place in a barren wasteland with hundreds of Keyblades stabbed into the ground. There is no name for this place yet, so I will call it the “Realm of Fallen Keys”, because the Keyblades appear very rusty and destroyed. In the video, there are words that scroll through, which appear to be a list of the Ansem Reports. The Japanese words that appear on the screen are the Ansem Reports that talk about the Keyblade. It says stuff like, “What is the Keyblade?” “Who are the chosen few who receive it?” These Ansem Reports were never revealed in the series. After the reports, an armored figure is seen holding a massive Keyblade on his shoulder, none that we have ever seen. After a second, a ghostly phantasm shifts inside of the knight, looking as if his spirit returned to him, because when it went inside him, he started walking as if he has awakened. This cannot be explained.

All of a sudden, another armored figure walks toward the first knight, and then another female knight walks toward him. The three knights walk toward three Keyblades stabbed into the ground, away from the other hundreds. The Keyblades are the Kingdom Key, the Requiem key (Mickey’s key), and the Way of the Wait key (Riku’s key.) They all pick up the Keyblades. Then they look toward the sunset. A man is seen walking towards them. It is very hard to see because the man appeared mirage-like due to the sun’s heat waves. The man’s appearance seems identical to that of Kuja’s, from Final Fantasy 9. After the man is shown, more words are shown. They say phrases like “The Keyblade master” “Chasers” and stuff. The remaining Japanese words say “How was he created? Birth by sleep” This phrase cannot be explained, but they were referring to the Keyblade master, who probably was the man walking in the distance.

In one of the Ansem Reports that appeared on the screen, it said “The keybearer was said to have brought peace and prosperity, while others say he brought chaos and ruin.” In this case, I will say he brought chaos and ruin. It is apparent that one will say these armored figures are enemies, though it isn’t for certain. They also mention the word Chasers. I wager that the Chasers are a new enemy, identical to the Nobodies and the Heartless. I have made a wild guess that these Chasers are the souls of those Keyblades’ master who have died, and are after the keybearers who are still alive (Sora, Mickey, and Riku.) “The Keyblade War.” Another phrase, which happened to be in American. This also cannot be explained, but I am very anxious to find out. This war must have been an historical event centuries ago. The antiquated Keyblades must have been the keys of the keybearers who were killed in the war, but this is only part of my observation. Keep these mysterious facts in mind. I am making a KH3 story based on these facts, so be sure to check it out.

interesting facts ya got their. But again only Namura knows for shure. (i bet he loves watchnig us suffer thruew his computer right now XD)

but anyway i think Namura said himself it wasnt gonna be called Kingdom Hearts III mayb a subtitle along with KH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back