• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII like JAK II? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

Hollow Bastion is shown with Sora fighting, which then moves to a scene with Sora & Riku (KH: CoM image). Then a scene is shown with Namine saying something to Sora and Sora has something "dark" happen to his eye, but Namine helps him out by giving him a capsule.

i found this in the news section of the site but like myinnerfred said i don't remember it happening in the game maybe it was cut like a lot of other scenes...or was it in COM?

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
**spoiler**

In the interview I read, Nomura said it was a drive like he has to much power or something like that... He turns into half-human-half-heartless type deal, he turns black, eyes glow, grows claws (like the shadow heartless), and is like real powerful.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
you dont get anti by getting hit while trying to drive.
you get it by driving too much too often. at first it helps, but then it starts getting bad (i heard it throws away items but im not sure)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's not really much to do with the story though. That was the general idea but Nomura tells us how it's main point was just to have some reason not to use Drive all the time. According to Ult driving outside of battle also helps boost up the chance of it but the chance is less and only happens once you go into a battle and Drive. So say for instance, you drive 40 times and one of those times you should have become Anti but you weren't in battle. The next time you Drive in battle, you become Anti.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Blindfolded_Riku said:
ok he becomes Anti Sora when u drive too much but i don't remember any cutscene in the game where his eyes glow ?!?!?

I don't think they have a cutscene on the internet with the Anti-form being used...

But his eyes do glow like the heartless...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
soraandkairi4eva said:
hella no kh will never be like jak. never compare to a game like that to kh.
Then could i compare Naruto and Kh?:D

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
For those confused about the Pill scene, it was one of the scenes taken out of the game. The Square-Enix Party however showed it, like when Sora saw DiZ take off his mask, instead in the game, it's changed so that Mickey is the one that see's this instead.

And I'm not comparing the two for which is better, I'm just stating a couple of similarities.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Xaldin said:
For those confused about the Pill scene, it was one of the scenes taken out of the game. The Square-Enix Party however showed it, like when Sora saw DiZ take off his mask, instead in the game, it's changed so that Mickey is the one that see's this instead.

And I'm not comparing the two for which is better, I'm just stating a couple of similarities.
I'm okay with you on the similarities besides you were saying similarities it's not a poll on which game is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back