• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Khii Is Cancelled!!!!!!!???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

OMG! I'm gonna scream! Cry! KILLLLLL THEMMMMMM! Because of the frigin people who are making Sony stop production on PS2, KHII is CANCELLED!!!! The Square-Enix president or whatever says "We have to stop production on the following games: somethin, somethin, and KHII. For some reason, FFXII isn't on the list. Why the heck won't they just take vibration out of the game!???!!!?? This is like a stab in the throaght. All this speculation, all the forum time--WASTED! OMG! KILL IMMERSION TECHNOLOGY!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

EDIT: This is not me. I am just reporting. http://www.kh2.co.uk as this news, but now I'm realizing this is prob a joke from them. Wow, all that freaking out for nothing. Thank God.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No DAMNZ! Of course not! It's just a joke! April fools?!!

But it is delyaed though, cuz FF12 will be released June 1st. HURRAY!!! WORLDWIDE RELEASE FOR FF12!!!!!!

kizzyke

Light Conquers All said:
OMG! I'm gonna scream! Cry! KILLLLLL THEMMMMMM! Because of the frigin people who are making Sony stop production on PS2, KHII is CANCELLED!!!! The Square-Enix president or whatever says "We have to stop production on the following games: somethin, somethin, and KHII. For some reason, FFXII isn't on the list. Why the heck won't they just take vibration out of the game!???!!!?? This is like a stab in the throaght. All this speculation, all the forum time--WASTED! OMG! KILL IMMERSION TECHNOLOGY!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Happy April Foolssss
Read the other Threads:D

Light Conquers All

OMG....it's April Fools! Wow...it has to be a joke. Perhaps this whole PS2 cancel thing was a huge prank on thw world. OMG. Wow...

Wait do you think it's me? No, go look at http://www.kh2.co.uk and maybe it was a joke by them. Wow, I sure hope so. Cause I'm like crying here.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I know, its fake. KH2 is not cancelled.

And think about this: If Sony is no choice, its a different console. And its simply a joke, so why even talk about it anymore, XD!!

Anyways, im so hapy abotu FF12!!!!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
don't worry, like everybody else said, it's all a joke...but what isn't a joke, is that kingdom hearts is indeed coming off the shelves...it was a good joke though...Pete is such a jerk :p haha

Ansem22

It's official...this is an April's Fools joke. I read the comments page for the KH2 Ultimania and Pete just confirmed that it was his idea of a joke.

I must admit, Pete has style. He added two other games to the list of games that were "cancelled" instead of just saying KH2 was cancelled; that way it seemed more official since KH2 wasn't the only one. If he keeps it up, he could become a god among pranksters...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Bahhh this only was Pete april fools joke for us. Read the post of Pete in the site telling the info. He is really calm, like if nothing happend. I know that if this is right, i will be kinda desesperate. So people is just a Joke!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Personally, I still do not think that this was a very funny joke. I think that it was totally 100% MEAN! seriously. I cried this morning, I was so upset. It made me mad that Pete would lie like this. Especially since the company is being sued. It wasn't funny. At all

Trueheart3

Yeah, SLB is right. I was sad too. Where I live, no one does jokes like that. I thought it had really happened. It made me mad. Why would someone do that? Pete is acting like a real @$$

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Actually, if you look on the main site now, there is an edit made by Pete on that main page. It states Edit: Oh BTW, Happy April Fools Day! :D (sorry for double post)

This is from the chat:

Woo, Joke over everyone,

It was a big April Fools, although it does sound very legit, check the sources and you'll see no Cancellation notice and the truth is, Sony don't have to remove the games for at least another 2 years, and by then the PS2 will not even have new games then!

Sorry if I reaaaaally pissed anyone off, or made them cry, you sometimes forget how OBESSESED some of you are! ^_^

Don't worry, i'll be even crueler if we make it to next year. ;0

New2Ya

I'm lost...
aw guys! its just a joke. its april fools.

and hey! everyone would know its fake, i mean, come on!!
kh2 cancelled? with disney as doing 70% of all the rights?! no no no, of course not! they would say: "f*ck sony, nintendo is our new partner" or something... or they would make their own console, wh000t, typical for Disney!! hahahaha...

anyways, it wouldnt be real anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back