• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII Co-op move info!!!!!(plz read thank u)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
Now for all of those who have the game "or" do not have the game but knoe a heck of alot about it (in game play terms etc.) cna anyone, anyone plz tell me well acctually list for me all the seperate co-op moves who have with each character and possibly adiscription as well. If not can anyone plz direct me to a suitable place that "would" give me this information for you see i wish to put this info on my website. so plz plz can someone help me!!:eek:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I can name a couple:

Banishing Blade with Auron
Bushido with Auron
Dona Flare with Donald
Trick Faster with Alladin
Dragon Blaze with Mulan
Limited with Simba
Retical with Jack Skellington

RenoTurk

AzoneG1 said:
Now for all of those who have the game "or" do not have the game but knoe a heck of alot about it (in game play terms etc.) cna anyone, anyone plz tell me well acctually list for me all the seperate co-op moves who have with each character and possibly adiscription as well. If not can anyone plz direct me to a suitable place that "would" give me this information for you see i wish to put this info on my website. so plz plz can someone help me!!:eek:

It is not that hard to find those informations if YOU look at the pages instead of making us to do dirty works for you and your sites.. (Please just search the sites or look page 2 to 15 in Forums.. It would not hurt you that bad. (I dont want to sound so ass but it seem not fair to my eyes because you ask other people to provide your information instead of you lookin for it?)

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
RenoTurk said:
It is not that hard to find those informations if YOU look at the pages instead of making us to do dirty works for you and your sites.. (Please just search the sites or look page 2 to 15 in Forums.. It would not hurt you that bad. (I dont want to sound so ass but it seem not fair to my eyes because you ask other people to provide your information instead of you lookin for it?)

DON"T YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS INFORMATION MY SELF!!!!!!!!:mad: THAT IS THE WORST INSULT I HAVE EVER GOTTEN IN THIS "FORUM" YOU INSULENT LITTLE....... OFCOURSE I AM NOT GONNA DUMP THIS ON PEOPLE I DON"T EVEN KNOW I HAVE FOUND SOME INFO BUT IT WAS JUST NOT ENOUGHT AND SINCE THE GAME IS NOT OUT I CAN NOT REALY DEPEND ON ANY SITE SO I NEED INFO STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE (i.e. SOMEONE WHO BLOODY HAS THE FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!!!) i don't care if you were not addressing me in an insulting fashion or not you don't say that to me definitly not me i was only asking for a little info for someone to help me get and besides for example in my original thread i said "..if not can some one plz direct me to a suitable site that has this info" is it really that hard just to give me a site name geez i am not askin anyone to go and look up a whole dictionary of info. someone should address u like that "Reno Turk"

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. STFU

2. If there was a site with all the info, we would have told you, but there isn't.

3. Just look on the forums, there are tons of topics. It would probably take you a quicker amount of time to find it then it would for us. 60% of us know as much as you do (which is about nothing) the remaning 40% is cut up into people who have the game and don't read japanese and people who have it and do read japanese.

4. STFU! Flaming someone isn't going to help you get an anwser, the response you gave him almost makes me not want to even help you.

5. 2,300 posts! Woot!

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
MyInnerFred said:
1. STFU

2. If there was a site with all the info, we would have told you, but there isn't.

3. Just look on the forums, there are tons of topics. It would probably take you a quicker amount of time to find it then it would for us. 60% of us know as much as you do (which is about nothing) the remaning 40% is cut up into people who have the game and don't read japanese and people who have it and do read japanese.

4. STFU! Flaming someone isn't going to help you get an anwser, the response you gave him almost makes me not want to even help you.

5. 2,300 posts! Woot!

1) I don't really care kk so keep it to your self

2) as for the people who would help i greatly appreciate it and i am greatfull for all the hard work helping me about here at least one person so far has givin me some info and i thank them.

RenoTurk

AzoneG1 said:
DON"T YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS INFORMATION MY SELF!!!!!!!!:mad: THAT IS THE WORST INSULT I HAVE EVER GOTTEN IN THIS "FORUM" YOU INSULENT LITTLE....... OFCOURSE I AM NOT GONNA DUMP THIS ON PEOPLE I DON"T EVEN KNOW I HAVE FOUND SOME INFO BUT IT WAS JUST NOT ENOUGHT AND SINCE THE GAME IS NOT OUT I CAN NOT REALY DEPEND ON ANY SITE SO I NEED INFO STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE (i.e. SOMEONE WHO BLOODY HAS THE FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!!!) i don't care if you were not addressing me in an insulting fashion or not you don't say that to me definitly not me i was only asking for a little info for someone to help me get and besides for example in my original thread i said "..if not can some one plz direct me to a suitable site that has this info" is it really that hard just to give me a site name geez i am not askin anyone to go and look up a whole dictionary of info. someone should address u like that "Reno Turk"

Someone should address u like that "Reno Turk"

Address me for what? (what I did was so wrong beside being honest with you)

What did I insult you with? (I have not call you any names or insult you anything?)

There is few topics that mention about Co-Op Moves, so it is not hard to find it in forum pages or use Advance Search (Search button on the bar, along with User CP)

Thanks you for flaming me for one reason, that I mention that you dont work for the informations, so you are replied on us to find information for you. You lost your head for seconds and flamed/insult me. (Sorry if I HAD TO BE BLUNT idiot that have something to says.)

This Topic should be close before this post became flaming war.

enygma

to tell you the truth the co-op moves are damn ass annoying, most of the time you'll be trying to do a reaction command then all of a sudden you and goffy are doing a co-op move they piss me off and i turn em off when i get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back