• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHFM HD fan made english scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Someone made this using the english voices and placing them over a scene from KHFM in HD. It's funny because its more noticeable that the lipsyncing is still from the original KHFM that used the english voices. Its strange though, because in some scenes throughout the game it remains the same with english lipsyncing but in other scenes it actually does have japanese lipsyncing. Lazy, lazy SE. It kinda makes you think if they'll even bother to change the lipsyncing for Re:CoM and Days. But who knows? There HAS to be a reason it's gonna take half a year for it to be released internationally, and it CAN'T just be text translation.

WayToDusk

Funnily enough, the only one who had correct Japanese lip syncing was Riku. Both possessed and when he's fighting Ansem. I'm not complaining, though.

Light

faster than
Awards
I also think its become tradition. For the last how many years the games have been released in Spring?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I also think its become tradition. For the last how many years the games have been released in Spring?

All of them, with the exception of normal KH2(Holiday 2005) and BBS(both were in January) and Re:Coded which was an October release. KH1, 1 and 2 Final Mix, re chain of memories, ddd, days, and hd are all spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back