• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHBBS Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartswithin

Website
profiles.friendster.com
Hey guys I've just thought a really good theory. I was just watching the sleeping beauty movie and I saw how the three fairies gave prince phillip (prince charming of aurora) a sword and a shield.

I think Flora, Fauna,and Merryweather might have given armors to TAV just to help defeat MX and DS .:cool:

Any thoughts? Please don't flame me!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM125

Makes sense.The fairies are most likely in the game, what with a Sleeping Beauty world and Yen Sid being in the game.

anti-form137

That would make sense since Maleficent seems to have a pretty big role in this game, so Sleeping Beauty's world (Enchanted Dominion?) could be towards the end.

tacoguy

not a bad idea, we still dont know what it does though i doubt its purely for protection.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Hey guys I've just thought a really good theory. I was just watching the sleeping beauty movie and I saw how the three fairies gave prince phillip (prince charming of aurora) a sword and a shield.

I think Flora, Fauna,and Merryweather might have given armors to TAV just to help defeat MX and DS .:cool:

Any thoughts? Please don't flame me!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

very possible, though i dont tihnk they will use armor in general. besides didnt mickey have a suit that the 3 fairies gave to sora? so wouldnt the armor they give them will be jsut a black suit?

H

Haxon

same here. good job! :lol:

you dont gotta worry about the flaming, im sure no one will

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
yet we havent seen them in armor yet even though they already entered the enchanted castle world (i tihnk thats the one).

so i tihnk its possible to rule it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back