• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora'snobody

Lately i've been hearing a lot about a kingdom hearts 3. and frankly I don't know if its acualy going to happen or if its just a hoaks. So send in some tips plz like a release date, or a tital, new character, anything.

sora'snobody

well theres supposed to be some secret ending(which I already saw) sugjestin the release of a kh3.(something about a key blade war...(i think)

sora'snobody

If u notice at the begining of the video u find that the fogy words that cross your screen are Ansum's report 1-12. . Lader u see a man dresed in armor holding a gigantic keyblade but the keyblade has no chain there for it can not be a keyblade. As the video progreses u see three keyblades. These three keyblades could be the answer to whos behind the armor. You are able to see that the keyblade on the left is almost like riku's blade but as he picks it up it seem to have a key cain that looks like the heartless symbol and the blade part looks like a wing. We have verifided that the midle keyblade is infact the kingdom key. But when waching the video u see the second man in armor grab the kingdom key and picks it up, then when it zooms out he has a key blade in his hand but the one in his hand looks more like oblivian. then he picks up another keyblade this time the kingdom key. two keyblades like ROXAS. now the english version of the secret ending it says....

The keyblade is said to hold phenominal power.

One legend says it's wielder saved the world while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

- I must know what this keyblade is.
A key opens doors.

Master of keyblades.

The lost two.

Memory of Xehanort.

Chasers.

Keyblade war.

It all began with...

Birth by sleep.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvVLzy8JTU&search=kh2 secret ending

Last edited:

sora'snobody

Youtube's opinion

***MAJOR SPOILER*** I FINALLY recorded that secret ending (since hmwk was killing me .\_/.), and although it doesn't make much difference where its in japanese or english, at least u understood what it said.. :p, for those who can't quite get a clear view of the wording (although u should), I'll write it down anyways as a comment so that I don't spoil it for the others :p...I'll try to put up a better one some other time...[also gGuardian has a HQ vid]... SOME POINTS ABOUT THE SECRET ENDING (DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!): 3 KNIGHTS --- For the 3 knights, they are NEW characters but its unclear whether they're the main players/characters since Nomura clearly stated that they are new and even has an idea of what they look like and what they're names are (they are NOT Sora, Riku, or Kairi, but I'm NOT saying they're NOT in the game or the main characters but they are NOT the 3 knights seen in this vid)... *NEWS --- a recent Japanese rumor (from a thread) revealed the names of the 3 knights (and that they are Soldiers of Light): Musha - the female knight Joufu- the male knight Masurao - the other knight SHADOWY FIGURE --- For the shady figure at the end, some say its Xehanort, some say its Zexion, some say its Sora or Roxas [bizarre, but possible], but some believe it's a new enemy [which some say is a Chaser mentioned in the vid (since it looks like its going after or "chasing" the 3 remaining knights from the keyblade war)]... SETTING --- It has also been speculated that it takes place in the past and at the same time it can be considered to take place in the future (Nomura stated this), and it could possibly be a recollection of Xehanort's past memories [since he doesn't seem to remember his past and in the end of the vid it mentions the Memory of Xehanort]... SORA --- Its uncertain whether Sora and the gang will be involved but seeing as to how they received a letter from King Mickey, it can prove that they may have another quest or "adventure"... STORY --- The story is believed to focus on the keyblade, its origins, its purpose and why, when or how it had been created... XEHANORT --- I can further prove that Xehanort can maybe even be a Master of the Keyblade....okay, we know that we fought Xehanort's Heartless in KH1, and that his heartless took on a human form (keep this in mind), Nomura said that "Xehanort was about the only one who has a human-shaped Heartless." Now, remember when Sora was turned into a Heartless, yet it wasn't in human form, even if he had a strong heart...so if Xehanort was able to do this (maybe the only one) and Sora wasn't, it could mean that Xehanort had a stronger heart (or maybe the strongest heart since he was about the only one to achieve this) which would mean that he was the most suitable Keyblade wielder (Master of the Keyblade)... KEYBLADES --- It would also seem that the sort of "prize" for winning the keyblade war would be the Kingdom Key, Mickey's Key, and Riku's Keyblade (they may be the most powerful and significant keyblades), seeing as those 3 Keyblades were in the middle of the crossroads, and the knights could have chosen any other surrounding Keyblade... *NEWS --- There's a rumor going around Japan (from a thread) which explains that the battleground is located in the Sacred Place of Light where all the Keyblades are born or are not being used and is protected from surrounding darkness...and the reason why the knights chose those 3 Keyblades is b/c they're the only one's to have a keychain (if a keyblade has a keychain, its bound to go to a heart of light if the Keyblade wielder were to die, but if that keyblade would not have a keychain it just disappears, and/or may go to a heart of darkness) QUESTION --- But the odd thing I don't get is when the Soul Eater transformed into The Way to the Dawn Keyblade in present time (KH2), how could this Keyblade exist in the past? (unless the Soul Eater was originally a Keyblade given to Riku by Xehanort, or Riku travelled back in time XD) ZEXION --- As for Zexion, I would think that he or his original self "Ienzo" will probably be in the next KH game since Nomura said, " I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now." We all know that Zexion never used his weapon in a fight and his gravestone was destroyed purposely to keep it a secret (for a reason)... MORE NEWS* (from a thread): KH3 is rumored to be called: "Kingdom Hearts 3:Era of Chaos" Anyways i can go on and on but there are too many theories (and rumors) to write down and too early to speculate since we are not certain whether there will be another KH sequel (or prequel)... I know....TONS of reading but is enjoyable ro read...I'll try to keep u guys updated... ***I dunno whether these RUMORS are valid, but that's for you to decide, well ENJOY! ^_^***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back