• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine210

Its just a rumor but I heard they were making a KH3. This is possible because of the secret ending. It leads you to believe the game isn't over. What do you think?

E

Eclipse

yeah it was confirmed

nomura says expect something kh related around the middle of the ps3's life..

he also has a lot of secrets yet to be revealed about the

1.) keyblade war/keyblades
2.) the third enemy (nobody/heartless/????)
3.) zexion's weapon, and what happened to him
4.) ansem's past...

but he's mostly gonna focus on the keyblade, from the things he tells us :D

helios

Bronze Member
It is a good idea but didn't Nomura state that KH3 is a prequel and a sequel whatever that means he must be taking us throughout the past and the future in the game.

Galoop

i thnk they should make a prequel maybe of soras mam rikus dad kairis dad were mates then theyu were the knights ???

E

Eclipse

TSora said:
I won't read that until I have played KHII myself...does it contain spoilers?...

err...yes...you know what i will just post what he said, but edit out the spoilers :D

*ahem*

MyInnerFred - I'm not trying to start a flame war, because I do love KH, it was a good game and I had tons of fun, but this is to people that have PLAYED the game.

Did anyone else feel that it wasn't... as amazing as you thought it was going to be? I mean the gameplay was very solid and fun, that's a given. But the game was really short (Nomura made us think it was long as hell) and pretty linear.

As for the Story... I felt like there was almost none at some points. Disney Worlds were pushed to the side and pretty much just solid filler.

The Organization, aside from Axel, & Roxas, were not developed at all. Aside from the fact that they got VERY little air time, the time they did... Did NOTHING but add some time to the game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Saix gets tons of air time but he never even says anything major related to his character or the Organization. He just blabs about crap.

Axel shows up a few times, gets some development but never interacts with the other members. We never see what is really going on. I loved COM because it had the members interacting between stages. I would have loved to see more development behind the scenes. KH2 was only focused on Roxas and Sora.

The early stages of the game, the tutorial with Roxas, were good. Between the actual cutscenes with Roxas there were cutscenes with other characters. DiZ and
Spoiler Spoiler Show
talking for one. After that though, the games goes into this "If Sora doesn't see it. We don't see it." mode and it really sucks. That said even DiZ and
Spoiler Spoiler Show
don't even show up much.

Short game, linear, not much replay outside of beating the game again and a rather dull story with no major development on the characters that needed so. Good game but just felt short in so many aspects IMO.

:D

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Blindfolded_Riku said:
When is all of this gonna be revealed?i know it's in the future but if it's in 3 years then forget it
I'm guessing KH3 (if the next project IS KH3..) will be revealed a little bit at either E3 '07 or '08. Maybe later than that (or TGS?).

King Bowser

I don't want it to take that long. You people might be hoping for a Kh3, but once you all become adults you probably won't be interested in it. That is why they have to work on it as soon as possible. If I were to become an adult before it came out... It just wouldn't have the same feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back