• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah thats why most kh3 topics are being flamed.... i really dont mind it, its just annoying that there are so many, why not just make a separate section for it so it dosnt bother the people waiting for kh2.. or at least put up a sticky for kh3

mereshell

well truth be told, yes its WAY early to plot on KH3, but when it comes to KH ill talk about ANYTHING to do with it, including KH3. heh

skilled keyblada

before i was banned i made this same thread and trust me i can tell u now quite a few people agreed that we should stuff kh3 and wait till its at least comfirmed too be coming out.

T

Tyler Durden

i have said the sma thing (with more anger) on ALL of the kh3+4 threads, so i have to agree with you

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
the problem is that many people have heard TN say that he will be making somthing KH realated for the ps3. People go and assume KH3 (which is most likly). But there should be no reason for people to spread theries already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back