• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Worlds you think are *do-able*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
I'd like Miyazaki films. Such as the one where the raccoons use their balls as weapons. I'm dead serious. I lol'd HARD when I saw that. XD

Dybia

If were not sticking to disney worlds i would like to see a god of war world and prince of persia world
\

That would rock!!

what about...........

king author?

chicken little? heh heartless aliens.

a revisit to tarzan?

spira from FF10? could creep out sora seein another tidus and waka, and yuna riku and paine.

Zexion113

I would hate it if Kim Possible was in it. You did a really good job on the basic idea for the level, I think I would enjoy that. The world's I would like to see are: POTC2+3, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Black Cauldron, Chronicles of Narnia, Toy Story, Treasure Planet, and Finding Nemo, FF world (Final Boss in this level: Sephiroth, joining up with Cloud to finally beat him for good), Robin Hood, and maybe the Incredibles

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Having a FF world where you team up with Cloud to finally defeat Sephiroth as a world boss sounds good. Maybe we could find out that Sephiroth is like Cloud's Heartless/Nobody...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back