• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 time thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

is it possible that kh3 could take place during the year that sora was sleepin? in the end kh CoM sora was put to sleep, left riku on the path calle way to dawn n mickey said in kh2 that riku told mickey not to follow him. but i think mickey left to see his teacher yen sid to train and to study the organization after he events of kh CoM that would explain how he knowns about them. since sora was asleep the kingdom key wasnt in use,riku didnt get the way to dawn key till the end of kh2 and mickey used the star seeker key that yen sid had not the other kingdom key. i also discovered that sora was the second person to come back from being a heartless. whos the first? xehanort. maybe thats who the kinghts fight in part 2 of the secert ending. but im just thinking out loud

Apollo

Silver Member
hmmm maybe you could be right but I don't know ! I never heard that part about sora being the 2nd person to come back from being a heartless where was this? but this does sound good!

Athel

Machinist
um...that might work except that mickey had his gold keyblade in CoM so ur kinda suggesting it just disappeared between then and KH2 and that doesn't really make sense. oh and i think mickey learned about the orginazation from DiZ not Yen Sid

chico21

hmmm maybe you could be right but I don't know ! I never heard that part about sora being the 2nd person to come back from being a heartless where was this? but this does sound good!
i cant remember wat video it was but it was a small conversation between organization members wear in hoods but as soon as i find it ill post the video

keyblade49

xehanort was never a heartless pay attention.

in the beggining of kh2 wen u go 2 see yen sid pay attention.

he says wen the heart of a good person gets turned in2 a heartlees a nobody will seperate!

got it memorized?

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.

In COM larxene and some other organization members where talking about how sora came back from being a heartless and how only one other person had done it. and they said it was a keyblade weilder

Apollo

Silver Member
In COM larxene and some other organization members where talking about how sora came back from being a heartless and how only one other person had done it. and they said it was a keyblade weilder
ohhh thank you I never saw that scene or I don't rember!

chico21

in the beggining of kh2 wen u go 2 see yen sid pay attention.

he says wen the heart of a good person gets turned in2 a heartlees a nobody will seperate!

got it memorized?

actually he says "at times if someone with a strong heart and will if there good OR EVIL becomes a heartless an empty shell will act on its own(nobody)"

got it memorized?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
His nobody and this guy:
ansem_reports.jpg

Would have to disagree with you.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
is it possible that kh3 could take place during the year that sora was sleepin? in the end kh CoM sora was put to sleep, left riku on the path calle way to dawn n mickey said in kh2 that riku told mickey not to follow him. but i think mickey left to see his teacher yen sid to train and to study the organization after he events of kh CoM that would explain how he knowns about them. since sora was asleep the kingdom key wasnt in use,riku didnt get the way to dawn key till the end of kh2 and mickey used the star seeker key that yen sid had not the other kingdom key. i also discovered that sora was the second person to come back from being a heartless. whos the first? xehanort. maybe thats who the kinghts fight in part 2 of the secert ending. but im just thinking out loud

The secret ending really only fits into one of the stories Nomura wants to tell and that's Xehanort's past. So, that would be at least ten years before KH1...

keyblade39

not a bad thorey, i dont think kh3 could take place in the year sora was asleep and 1 more thing

DONT YELL AT MY CUSION!!!!!!!!!

Kadeem21

Its a nice theroy but has a few errors 1 mickey had he's keyblade for the longets of time sora's keyblade never just disarraperd on him .2 mickey learn what he need to learn from yen side a long time ago i guess he done with training with yenside. 3 It well mess up the timeline competeld well the new seris Explain what happen beteewn com and kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back