• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega dude

Post what characters or worlds that you think might be in Kh3.Post theories about Kh3 and information you might have of the possible next KH game.:)

KH2Lover

No I was just kinda messing around in my brain one day when I made up a weird theory about the Keyblade. I thought maybe the the keyblade isn't an inanimate object. What if it had a HEART!! A heart the the heartless are seeking. Why are they seeking it? Because Kingdom Hearts was never ment to be found but the Keyblade unlocked it. So by getting to the heart of it, they could have Kingdom Hearts. But the Keyblade must protect it. The Main Keyblade master sent Ansem the Wise to Sora's dimension to experiment with the Keyblades heart. It malfunctioned thus creating heartless and finding Kingdom Hearts.

Tell me what you think.

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
i think a cool world in kh3 would probably be the world in the secrete ending, completly dessolate as far as we know except for all those things for those who hav seen the secrete movie you know what the things are. there so many things though!!!!

mega dude

I think that at the end of the secret ending when it said Chasers I thought that these chasers might be a new enemy in KH3.Also I think that if Sora is the main character in Kh3 that some how a few of the organization members come back to life like Axle,Larxene,Marluxia,Vexen,Lexaues and Zexion are back recreating the organization with a few more new members but Axle would be helping you fight the chasers and the organization.

roxas123

Website
z9.invisionfree.com
FF7 advent children world cloud in your party and you fight sephiroth. you alsolearn about clouds KH past. KH past and FF7 past are different. how he got into the underworld why aireth isn't dead.

Also an FF8 world you could fight ultimeacia. you would get greiver as a summon at the end.

also for your theory about the keyblade what if the keyblade was kingdom hearts's heart. Like it absorbed it when it opend. It's actullay a good theory concidering the soul blade was made out of 7 hearts

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
KH2Lover said:
No I was just kinda messing around in my brain one day when I made up a weird theory about the Keyblade. I thought maybe the the keyblade isn't an inanimate object. What if it had a HEART!! A heart the the heartless are seeking. Why are they seeking it? Because Kingdom Hearts was never ment to be found but the Keyblade unlocked it. So by getting to the heart of it, they could have Kingdom Hearts. But the Keyblade must protect it. The Main Keyblade master sent Ansem the Wise to Sora's dimension to experiment with the Keyblades heart. It malfunctioned thus creating heartless and finding Kingdom Hearts.

Tell me what you think.
like dude you said that on the other post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back