• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

I was looking for Kh2 and i went to Wikipedia and i clicked on the little mermaid and beauty and the beast movies based on the worlds and they wrote that in Kh3 the atlantica and beauty and the beast worlds would be back and you would have to fight Ursula again (how many times has it been)

Last edited:

The M.C.

JTTW
i dunno about that... it might be a mistake? i dont want atlantica back if there was a kh3.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
On Wikipedia? I checked that and they only have the rumors to KH3. The below being:

1. A new protagonist.

2. Gaston's appearance as a boss from the re-visited Beauty and the Beast world.

3. The world of The Hunchback of Notre Dame

4. Cameo appearance by Vincent Valentine. (YES!!!!!)

5. Beast breaking his Man-Lion spell.

6. The world of Pocahontas

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III"

So, you can't shoot me if this spoiled some stuff for you...(I don't know how it would spoil you, though...I'm an anti-spoiler. Plus, shooting me is futile. I'd just use the Death Penalty on you. ^^)

I might check the Little Mermaid movie and see for myself. If it's true, they probably wanted to finish the story by her hooking up with the most boring prince in the Disney franchise, Eric. But that's of my opinion.

mega dude

If ursula was back in kh3 I'd kill myself oh and I hope vincent is in kh3 because he's awsome!

D

Dexter

Guys! How gullible are you really? Kh3 isnt even in production an somwhow they know which worlds an characters will be in it.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
mega dude- I hear ya man! Vincent is god!

rpg master- Like I said in my last post, these are RUMORS. No one's going to take them seriously!

I went back onto Wikipedia and it said and I quote:

'The world of The Little Mermaid, Atlantica, appears in all three games of the Kingdom Hearts series, where Ariel teams up with Sora, Donald and Goofy to fight Ursula thrice. '

Okay, here's what I believe is where you got confused. Atlantica DOES appear in all three games, because it's true. You just didn't count one particular game, Chain of Memories! Though the third game to Kingdom Hearts is called Kingdom Hearts 2, KH2 is really a third game. Wikipedia meant that Atlantica was in KH1, KHCoM, and KH2. See? All three games!

R

Riku's Dawn

Usula fought 4 times!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back