• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

One of my basic theories that has been going around includes Zexion's weapon. My theory is the Keyblade and I will tell you why. I have read things about Zexion saying he is dead he is elminated and so on, but then why would Nomura say that his weapon would be a spoiler? Because he is in KH3! Of course you may think this is dumb, but why else would she say it would be a spoiler? One of my theories is that Zexion can time travel, and like some people say, KH3 will take place in the past future and the Keyblade War. I would think that he could time travel back and receive a keyblade, and even fight in the war. Who knows? Then he could of time traveled to the future where he takes place in CoM and might take place in KH3.

Tell me what you think of this theory.

kingdom_heartsII

Well there is another reason why i think that zexion is eliminated, i think that hes eliminated because it said so in kh2, it said in the character links in jiminies journal after you see the tombstones, that it said that he HAS been eliminated

-RikU_

kingdom_heartsII said:
Well there is another reason why i think that zexion is eliminated, i think that hes eliminated because it said so in kh2, it said in the character links in jiminies journal after you see the tombstones, that it said that he HAS been eliminated

Yes I saw that but why then would Nomura say his weapon is a spoiler?

Ryiku

Stop with these stupid KHIII theories there bugging the hell outta me. And on another note we just got KHII 3 weeks ago and people are saying "KHIII we need you!" its so freaking annoying.

Digby

Ryiku said:
Stop with these stupid KHIII theories there bugging the hell outta me. And on another note we just got KHII 3 weeks ago and people are saying "KHIII we need you!" its so freaking annoying.
Haha if you dont like these theorys then dont read them??

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Your theory is interesting, and I really do believe what you said about how time is going to be a big element in KH3 because in the secret ending mov there is the old and rusted keyblades.

III.KeY

First of all, Nomura is a MAN.

Second of all, guys stop spamming like "0mG g3T OUt of h3r3 If yOU d0n'T like th30Ri3S d0nt R34d th3m" only reply if you're going to talk about THE TOPIC

Third of all, Twinblades, PLEASE do us all a favor and decrease your sig.

ANYWAY, to the topic.

This theory is EXACTLY like mine. My theory also stated Zexion's weapon may be a Keyblade... so... read other threads first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back