• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Theory It's Good... I Think!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyypher100

Maybe the one in the dark armor is Xemnas, not the old man. if this is in the past...then aging cannot work backwards, nobody or not...:thumbdown: Not only that, but the DS is not even a mirror image of Mr. Crinkles. He stands up straighter and bears the overall presence of youth(comparitively)

Bops1234

Yay. Thanks man!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IgneousPrime

Well, then again, Nomura could cheat his way out and just make a world called "World's Past", "World's Memories",etc. or something along those lines, and when you visit it, you get to the memories/past of the world or whatever and view all of these things.

Just a thought.

white chocolate

has anybody noticed that the brown haird guy look like Zack from final fantasy VII, i mean they have the same hair style and same color eyes befor the guy changed his to that goldish color, do you think it could be him?

Soraroxrikusux05

okay first of all let me clear this up that this isn't KH3. Nomura's not even working on it he says (and this is from IGN for those who wanna say PROVE IT) the secret ending is showing events from a new series related to kingdom hearts but in announcing this nomura emphasized that it's not KH3. It's a new series focusing on Xehanort and the Knights, and as it's a series there will be more than one game. He didn't tell if Sora and the others were in it (but he did laugh at the question).

Anyways, I'm not about to make pointless theories, but you can tell the bald guy's a lot like Xehanort's heartless in appearance, but older. The thing that comes out of him with the power ranger helmet, I'd definitely say he's related somehow to Riku's Dark Mode, seeing the similarities in the costumes. they're not EXACTLY alike but anyone who's not blind can see the resemblance. I have no idea who the night with the black/yellow eyes is or the blue one either, but the one who was turned to stone looked exactly like Roxas. That doesn't mean he IS Roxas, just noting the resemblance. But what seemed weird was when the bald guy killed "Roxas". It looked like black/white fire, which looks a lot like nobody thorns. This is most likely the past seeing how it's focusing on Xehanort and Xehanort's already gone, but why did Mickey have Starseeker?

white chocolate

If ur right about another series, then i hope its as good as the 1st 2, & i hope the third game comes out soon. And also has anybody heard about mushroom kingdom hearts for the nintendo wii?, i saw it in an electronic gaming monthly mag. i get.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
In SAR #7, it says when a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn as a nobody.

I think that the soul is what gives the noboy memories of the person before becoming a nobody...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
In SAR #7, it says when a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn as a nobody.

I think that the soul is what gives the noboy memories of the person before becoming a nobody...Nice theory!
PS:Sorry for double posting, my computer went weird...

Bops1234

OOHHH!!! I have some more stuff.. but I'll add them in a lil' bit. I'm busy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back