• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Setting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinemaster360

Ok, if you watch the secret movie in Kingdom Hearts 2, the three people are knights, or are just wearing armor. The setting might be in the past, since the three people are in armor!!!!!!!

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
If they make a KH3 it'll be cool, but if it ended with KH2 i'll be happy. (But we already know there is going to be another Kingdom Hearts project...no, it might not be KH3, but it's bound to be cool!) We'll have to wait till E3.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i have some theories for this..

1.the 3 knights are trying to stop sora and co...but the org wants to destroy themselves so thats why you see an org memeber going up to them

2. or the org have hired these three knights to kill sora and co and are standing in there way or path...thats why you see them standing uin the middleof the crossway standing for they are standing in the someones way

Knight of chaos

australian sora said:
i have some theories for this..

1.the 3 knights are trying to stop sora and co...but the org wants to destroy themselves so thats why you see an org memeber going up to them

2. or the org have hired these three knights to kill sora and co and are standing in there way or path...thats why you see them standing uin the middleof the crossway standing for they are standing in the someones way

but isn't the org over since sora killed all of them

Aros123

Knight of chaos said:
but isn't the org over since sora killed all of them
good point because if you look closely the thing the first knight is on looks like
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, not only that but it would also mean that the movie takes place in the present

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love

lawl. i like this theory. it sounds awesome.... but isnt the org you know, gone?

Knight of chaos

Aros123 said:
good point because if you look closely the thing the first knight is on looks like
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, not only that but it would also mean that the movie takes place in the present

i never saw that

hitokiri2006

you know, I never thought about KH3 taking place in the past. It IS quite possible this could be a PRE-quel.

But it's the keyblades that are troubling me "The Keyblade War" And then you see Sora's, Riku's (which isnt a keyblade), and Mickey's weapons, along with every other keyblade in existence. And those three are able to hold all of them.

One thing is for certain, Disney might not have a hand in this one. This is looking like a Square only project (which will knock up this storyline another 10 fold!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back