• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostil Spike

Am I right in assuming that its been confirmed that the footage shown in the secret ending video of KH2 is supposed to be set in the past? If that is the case why is Riku's sword/keybladey thing stuck in the floor? Didn't he create that with the powers of darkness in the first game?

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Am I right in assuming that its been confirmed that the footage shown in the secret ending video of KH2 is supposed to be set in the past? If that is the case why is Riku's sword/keybladey thing stuck in the floor? Didn't he create that with the powers of darkness in the first game?

Guys, I have the same question. I browsed Wikpedia a few months ago, checking out the KHII information they had, and it said Riku created the 'Way to Dawn' keyblade. It said he made his own keychain and added it to Roxas's keyblades. So, if that's true, this isn't the past but the future, right?:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back