• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 - PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Since the three next KH games are going to be on hand held portables, are these games gonna act as one "chain of memories" game? I thought there would be a ps3 KH, but I'm sure thats gonna be way further later on. Hmmm.....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, I'm guessing that's it. That is, if the PS3 is doing better by then ( I think it will).

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
No, they're three seperate games.

KH3 will likely be on the PS3.

jovjo003

Since the PS3 is still pretty new and hasn't really been doing well in sales, that must have been why Nomura didnt take any chances with creating a real KH game on a PS3. He must be waiting to see how the RPGS like FF XIII would fair out before planning on KH3.

sillypieman

I think they're going to pace it very well this time. Instead of having huge droughts, maybe they will release the mobile phone game, then 6 months later the DS game, then another 6 months later the PSP game. Then only like a year until they release KH3 for PS3...but add a year or two for delays lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back