• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Music Wish list-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

ive just been thinking what type of music would you like in KH3.

i found this really cool piano thing i thought it would be great if something like it showed up in KH3.

Ill post more cool things as i find them.(KH3 music)

Well you wait for them heres the Piano thing to listen to.

YouTube - Cool Piano Song

for some reason i could really see that Piano song playing during credits of one of the games.

D

Divine Light

true but i mean something that hasn't already been used.

D

Divine Light

i mean a song that hasn't already been in KH lol.

WOAH the TP thing is amazing..................XD. i would have to say for the most part if any music like this was in KH it seems like it would be a more depressing sort of game because all the music seems like its kinda dreary-ish. though i wouldn't mind more seriousness =)

Last edited:

shadow_of_light

similar things have done, but yeah, i can see what you mean. i would like it actually if shimomura-san did something that would remind me of ryuichi sakamoto. i've heard some of his work and if listen to some of it, its just a slow, methodical playing of a few keys at a time. sounds dumb, but the songs have a nice flow to them, like standing still but slowly moving forward. i've started to kinda pick up on this with me beginning to half-way make up songs... ^^;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back