• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Jobs!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S'SH of LIGHT

So Ive been wondering would it be cool if they added jobs to the mix of kh3.
You might be thinking that's going to get confusing but imagine this...

The protagonist has the keyblade of light and as the story continues you obtain keychanes of past keybares,each with their own skills and magic.

The menu will be
---------------------
Attack |
(special power) |
Items |
Jobs |
---------------------

The second line can vary from( Blk Magic,Wht Magic,Summon,Gun Tech,Sword Play,Et....)
The short cut will be the same concept as kh but replaced with abilities of the job.
And when you press jobs the list will open

so lets say you press GUNNER than a cut scene will appear that you spin your keyblade and attach the special keychain to the keyblade and your clothes change as well as your keyblade to a gun that has the characteristics of a key.

lets say you want limit back, well than theirs a job for that
also for drive

and when you choose not to be a class only regular keyblade master than you can customize to have eight special techniques or magic or skills from abilities you have already obtained.

holy(white mage)
shiva(summoner)
Flare(black mage)
haste(time mage)et...

So tell me what you think

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Well, should be moved to Forum Games. >.>

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
thats like ff5 but in ff5 when you choose a job you can add a command so you can have
fight
white mag
black mag
item
why don't you have jobs in like a second panel with drive cuz then you could have two skills, but apart from that good idea well done:thumbsup:

blob

I thought they should have kept the techniques from kh1 in it too that way you could do reaction commands and chain it with techniques like ragnarok or ars arcanum, don't know how they are spelled but you get the idea.

S'SH of LIGHT

I want to make it clear that this is what i would like to see in kh3 and also that i do realize that
i got the idea from final fantasy

but so is everything in kh.

That's the idea of kingdom hearts, is
the mixture of final fantasy and Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back