• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 it would be a great game if they put the world of narnia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

narnia world

• YES

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • NO

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

I think It would... Big world, lots of characters... Not bad of an idea to say the least.

BlaZinbritt11588

hey! i said this before! i think it would be a great world! and it would be a world within a world, almost like timless river but just not a door, but a wardrobe in hallow bastion instead! A W E S O M N E S Ssssssss

bishojoKasume

I said that before too! They should definantly put Narnia.

Also the Hunch back of Notre Dame. Isn't that a classic since they nearly put all the classics in the game.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
lol I can't count how many threads there have been like this.. You know there's a search button right? Anyways, ya I think it would be cool, and the story would be awesome too!

YES YES YES!!! 1000 posts!

KH3Oralcle

I have seen the title aand that is all i know. This is by far the worst idea since buying NADA: III. Narnia is a completely different story and company and continent! It would be just paste-ing a world on with no meaning aside from-Hey kids, look what else in in KH! There is no room for any magic or occurrences in any
japanesetotalawesomeness style, and since the story is very dsitince with no margin for interference, it would make it worse. Finally, if you were to put it in, there would be no connection aside from faces and landscape! If this happens, T2: Judgement Day will be in there along with Deep Throat...*shivers*

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
^and goofy, donald, mickey, minnie, daisy, the chipmunks, and pete just flew right past you didnt it?

and you know, aslan=jesus in narnia, dies for the kid, comes back to life, vanquishs evil, goes to the witchs castle and gives people the breath of life, its a jesus story for little kids

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
dark hero Riku said:
No!!! Narnia Sucks!!! Too Many Talking Animals!
Man..I love you...Jk..Yeah I dont like narnia....its just to...something for me...I dont like magical stuff like that...so a No for me...but it would be a very big world....just one I would not like to play is all

T

Tyler Durden

violent_anger said:
^and goofy, donald, mickey, minnie, daisy, the chipmunks, and pete just flew right past you didnt it?

and you know, aslan=jesus in narnia, dies for the kid, comes back to life, vanquishs evil, goes to the witchs castle and gives people the breath of life, its a jesus story for little kids

But those are disney. and when King Mickey preaches to me, it isn't annoying. He kicks @$$. Aslan sucks, and I hate talking badgers/beaver things.

BlaZinbritt11588

silverdragon1615 said:
Narnia would be sweet, spirited away would be cool as well!

COOOOOL!!!! i said that before too! a spirited away world would be soooo sick. you would run into different spirits and stuff, and have haku (or whatever his name is) in your party! and fight that big ol' fat witch lady!SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!:cool: :cool:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
No. A thousand times no. Too many animal movies already. You can't have Atlantica, the Lion King, and Narnia. You would have to get rid of one of them. Also, it is a very big world, wayyy too much stuff. Plus, imagine the graphics... ew.

SH_Brat

Noooo! I don't want them to ruin the game! They are doing horrible enough without that to cloud there judgement!( Calmed down) I apologize, but I just didn't like that movie. I mean the graphics are sensational, however, the whole movie was beyond stupidity. They made the whole movie wrong. If that was anything like the book, I don't want to read it. The main characters were idiots, scardy cats, and wimps. The Witch didn't have the right script or something. I personally think she should of been more luring toward the boy. You know, more trusting so he would be on her side. Then, she could proceed to kill him after she had everything finished. Aslan was a perfect character. The oldest boy was too much of a wimp. The oldest girl couldn't be smart worth a doorknob. The youngest boy was too trusting toward a stranger( He doesn't trust his family, but he sure doesn't mind trusting some lady with food). The youngest girl was okay, but I guess that's because she actually knew what to do. Other than that the movie was okay, but for some reason, I still don't want it in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back