• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually, no... So far, though, the only thing we know that is on that road is Castle Oblivion... And CO is a big mystery... All we know is that it is connected to memories and the Org wanted/needed something there...

And that perhaps, that's where Xemnas' other "friend" is...possibly something to do with Ven?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
thats interesting i wouldnt have thought of castle oblivion ... but then wouldnt sora or even riku and mickey have been able to get there .. sora took the road to get there .. nad riku and mikey took the one that leads on after ...

and so far.. nothing has relle been confirmed about the fourth road leading there .. so where did you get that from .. its very intruiging that you think that

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
thats interesting i wouldnt have thought of castle oblivion ... but then wouldnt sora or even riku and mickey have been able to get there .. sora took the road to get there .. nad riku and mikey took the one that leads on after ...

and so far.. nothing has relle been confirmed about the fourth road leading there .. so where did you get that from .. its very intruiging that you think that

Well, Riku came from that road after he left Castle Oblivion and DiZ said the other three were light, darkness and twilight...
Castle Oblvion might not be the only thing that lies on the road, but it most definately is on that road...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
your confusing me .. are you basing this off of what diz said ... cuase they lead to the different realms ... light realm ... realm of darkness ... and the twilight realm .. so if that fourth road leads from the gathering place to castle oblivion ... then they are in the same realm .. but belong to a totally different one then the other three .. i think

idk .. im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back