• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexen

i didn't see the oblivion, but i saw what i think is the Triton

O

Oberon

Angel's Prayer said:
Fenrir is an optional keyblade, further more, the fenrirs up there have no keychains, So I doubt Cloud has any relevance to them. Also note, it wasn't cloud who gave you fenrir, it was Tifa. And Tifa is a very weird character as she always pops up and is never really seen together with cloud until the very end.
Well of course they don't have keychains, they aren't the same ones that mickey had... It is like a custom thing, the person who has it has there symbol thing on it, but in soras case, mickeys was on his because he was the one who got them.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay.
1. There is probably more than one version of Fenrir, or Square Enix couldn't come up with enough keyblade designs. It doesn't hint at anything.
2. If they don't have keychains that means they aren't original ones.
3. Fenrir is the name of Cloud's motorcycle. It has nothing to do with the KH story, it is just part of a sidequest.
4. If you took out FVII then Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts. It would be "Disney's Way To Make Quick Cash".
5. What the hell is up with the numbers?
6. You have a nice day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back