• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Disney Worlds' Storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
This is not the same thing as Door-to-Light's recent post. Anyways I want to know what do you think the Worlds Storylines are going to be. Like for example: In KH1 the disney story lines were about either their princess disappearing or the heartless invading their world. In KH2 The story storyline followed the orginal movie storyline. So i was thinking what's KH3 Disney's Worlds storyline going to be like? This is not for BBS, 358/2 Days or Coded.

A

Audo

They will either:
1 - Follow the Sequels Story line
or
2 - Follow an element that was missing from the first movie's storyline.

Or maybe it will focus on all the worlds going into extreme chaos or something (hard to tell without knowing what KH3 is about though)

Awards
They will either:
or

Or maybe it will focus on all the worlds going into extreme chaos or something (hard to tell without knowing what KH3 is about though)

What if the movie doesn't have a sequel? The Nightmare Before Christmas doesn't have a sequel, but I s'pose they don't have to use that world. And Aladdin already had its sequel done in KH2, so they move onto the... whatsit called, a threequel? I don't think Hercules had a sequel either, and they can't abandon that one, whatever would we do without the Hades Cup respawning? Let's see, Mulan has a sequel, Beauty and the Beast probably has one (don't know because I don't really find interest in that kind of movie), Little Mermaid has a sequel of some sort, Pirates of the Carribean has a violent and somewhat too-scary-for-childs theme, and (correct me if I'm wrong) that's all.

Anyway, the plot will either be the sequel or their own creation in my opinion. And TNBC didn't follow the movie at all, they just copied the idea completely and referred to Jack trying to steal Christmas or something. Or was that the Grinch?

Rix

:)
Awards
I actually don't think they will use sequels... Most of the sequels are pretty shitty.. And The little mermaid 2 would never work unless the story was set 13 years into the future (wasn't Ariels daughter around 13 in that movie?) So I don't think we will see more sequels.. We have seen Alladin 2, but them didn't completely follow the storyline, the just had jafarsreturn and Iago switching side..

POTC will might show up again, but I think there will be a little milder version of it..

Blink Me

I actually don't think they will use sequels... Most of the sequels are pretty shitty.. And The little mermaid 2 would never work unless the story was set 13 years into the future (wasn't Ariels daughter around 13 in that movie?) So I don't think we will see more sequels.. We have seen Alladin 2, but them didn't completely follow the storyline, the just had jafarsreturn and Iago switching side..

POTC will might show up again, but I think there will be a little milder version of it..

Exactly. Disney sequels are usually bad, except toy story 2, but that was mainly a pixar job and pirates. And there's plenty of other disney worlds to use anyway, rather than rehashing the same old ones. And hopefully the story will be more like kingdom hearts 1 where the worlds felt like there was a point in them being there and you mixed with the characters well. Don't get me wrong, some of the worlds in 2 felt integrated into the plot, but aladdin, lion king and the first visit to port royal i didn't really feel that invloved in the story.

Rix

Awards
Yes I agreewith you about the worlds inmportance in KH2... it was much better in KH1...

afrobutt

Silver Member
considering most of the sequals to these movies aren't that good/ don't exsist, I'm guessing their gonna go with the Heartless ****ing everything up stories. Or kind of like a Shrek move, where the story is inturrupted cuz of the Heartless.
Example
VVVVVV

Jasmine- "Oh Alladin... I'm so glad todays our wedding, and I can't wait to get you into bed and...
Sora- "OMFG!!!! THE HEARTLESS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!! U GOTTA HELP ME STOP THEM ALLADIN!!!

donzell7

:closedeyes:
They will either:
or

Well seing as BBS is to take place 10 years before KH1 i don't believe that any of the previous disney words or characters will have a roll in the game. Has anyone even seen any disney characters in BBS yet?:closedeyes:

Rix

Awards

Well seing as BBS is to take place 10 years before KH1 i don't believe that any of the previous disney words or characters will have a roll in the game. Has anyone even seen any disney characters in BBS yet?:closedeyes:

yeah.. Cinderella........................

A

Audo

What if the movie doesn't have a sequel? The Nightmare Before Christmas doesn't have a sequel, but I s'pose they don't have to use that world. And Aladdin already had its sequel done in KH2, so they move onto the... whatsit called, a threequel? I don't think Hercules had a sequel either, and they can't abandon that one, whatever would we do without the Hades Cup respawning? Let's see, Mulan has a sequel, Beauty and the Beast probably has one (don't know because I don't really find interest in that kind of movie), Little Mermaid has a sequel of some sort, Pirates of the Carribean has a violent and somewhat too-scary-for-childs theme, and (correct me if I'm wrong) that's all.

Anyway, the plot will either be the sequel or their own creation in my opinion. And TNBC didn't follow the movie at all, they just copied the idea completely and referred to Jack trying to steal Christmas or something. Or was that the Grinch?
Yes, i know that Nightmare Before Christmas doesn't have a sequel. That's why i also said 'Follow an element missing from the first movies storyline'. This is what they did with Nightmare Before Christmas because in KH1 it was just about Halloween and Oogie Boogie but now it is about X-mas. And yeah they referred to that Jack had already tried to take over christmas in it (since it's been a year since Sora was asleep Christmas had already passed, thus why they had to refer to him doing it already. Maybe this is where 358/2 Days kicks in and Roxas can witness him actually do it?)

Yeah Aladdin would most like move onto it's sequel's sequel. Marriage! Woot. And then Sora would get the heinous idea of what it would be like to marry Kairi.

Yeah Beauty and the Beast hyas a sequel, i think it has like 3 sequels or something, or like 'side-stories'. But i think for KH3 they are going to do my second option 'follow a missing element'. I could see them possibly throwing Gustan (that how you spell his name?) into the mix and you have to deal with him.

As for Hercules, i could see them using a missing element too. Like maybe Meg's life being in danger or something like in the movie. Or something liek that more than just the 'kidnapp her and throw here into a rock with a keyhole'. But i could see Hercules getting more of an original story than the other worlds.

Yeah well i'm sure if they were to put in PotC2 they would find it a way not to make it incredibly scary. Or maybe that just means it's time to bump the rating up to an amazing T?

And Yeah Mulan had a sequel too, though it sucked, lol. But i'm sure they will ever come up with a missing element (i cant really think of one right now) or they will go with the sequel, or they will somehow come up with an original.

Um yes. Cinderella, Maleficient, Sleeping Beauty's World is in it, it's looking like all of the PoH's worlds are in it. Oh and of course, Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Have you even been playing attention to the news, lol?

Blink Me

Jasmine- "Oh Alladin... I'm so glad todays our wedding, and I can't wait to get you into bed and...
Sora- "OMFG!!!! THE HEARTLESS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!! U GOTTA HELP ME STOP THEM ALLADIN!!!

haha that would make kingdom hearts mature. that would be awesome. see you don't need to take disney out of it to make it mature. just swear loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back