• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 console

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There's little hope for it hitting the 360, but that little hope is what some people only have.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The only time S-E does a KH multi-platform game ( i mean in terms of having a different game on a different console) is for handhelds >.>

Awards
KH3 would never be a 360 exclusive, that much I'll say. If anything, they'd announce it for the PS3 in Japan and then have it come out for the PS3 in the US with the additional port of the game to the 360. The X-Box just isn't a big hit in Japan.

I couldn't imagine it being a multi-platform kind of game like Call of Duty, which goes through hand helds, next gens, etc. Square usually constraints to a smaller number of consoles upon release. So, if anything, I can only picture a PS3/Wii scenario being either/or, not both.

Hothead

Welli personally think that it will be exclusive to PS3 and i highly doubt it will be on Xbox 360 but it really does not bother me i have both but i would prefer if it would be exclusive to PS3

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
when i first read the thead title i thought you meant a entirely new console made exclusively for kh3 and nothing else
lol

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well if you guys didn't know Hades made a stickied thread so discussion could be ended here.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It better go for the PS3.I'm not buying a PS3 until I know for sure.
If it's for 360, that'll suck.

The chances of it being exclusive to 360 are slim to none. The only way KH would be on that platform was it it was multiplatform for PS3/360. I guess maybe Wii, but I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back