• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Announcement?? And what do you think kingdom hearts 3 sould feature if used on the PS3 console?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jda-roxas

Hey, I'm quite new and FINALLY figured out how to frickin make a new thread (I'm an idiot for not looking in the FAQ sooner) and have been wondering when the hell kingdom hearts 3 was announced. i was off the site for about a month and then BAM, i come back and people are like "ZOMGOSHLEZ ERFGVUB!! KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!," If someone could show me a thread or something that would be great, thnx.

Here's question 2, if kingdom hearts 3 does find its way to the PS3, do you think it should use the old school six axis controller or should it use those new fangled PS3 wands as i call them that were shown at this years E3? I guess it is now a 2 part question, if they do decide to use the wands how do you think they will incorporate them into the game play?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
No KH3 has been announced. There's pretty much general knowledge of there being a KH game after the current trio. There were some recent scans though, and there's the release of Days and all, so you may have gotten confused wit hthat hype.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nobody knows when KH3 will be announced. I think the development team is more worried about Coded and BbS right now. :d We might get an announcement at this year's TGS... but then we might not get an announcement at all this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back