• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 and so on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

As much as we would all love the KH series to go on forever we have to face the facts. It has to come to end some time but when will that sometime be? kh2? or will they go on and contiue it from then on

Post your thoughts here

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
yea there will be a kh3 but we still havent played kh2 and we're not too concerned bout kh3.

PS. dis the 9th kh3 thread i've seen plz no more.

The Used

Please don't talk about sequels/prequels to KH2 when we haven't even gotten IT yet!!!

sepheroth1

Are u people even paying any attention to what im posting here im hardly saying anything all im asking is how long u think kh will last geez people take the time to read

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
There are to many threads involving KH3. there are way too many of them. And I think the KH series will end at KH3.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, kh3 will probably be the last one. and you can talk about kh3 when you beat kh2, not when kh2 isnt even out yet.

classicgamechix

Aww, let the dude hope! Besides, it's not saying too much about the third directly, so I think it's fair game. For all we know, sepheroth1's referring to KHIV! I'd love for a KHIII, so that's what I'll go with! Just as long as they don't make it last FOREVER!! Hm, yea, that's bad.

T

The Marauder

I hope it ends at KH3 or maybe KH4. If they sraw the story out any longer han that, it will undoubtedly get sucky and repetitive. Still, I could see a KH MMORPG taking form...

darkriku101

We haven't even got kh2 and ur talking bout kh3. Its gonna be a LONG time before it comes out and hopefully that will be the last one cause we dont need another final fantasy series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back