• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 and beyond (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

I was just thinking that it would be kinda cool if with every new release in the KH series (that is IF there is), they did something similar to letting you play as someone new, as they did in KH2. And THEN in the sequel to that game that new character takes the lead role (KH3 starring Roxas).That would keep my attention--discovering an awesome new character and wanting to know about him/her, and then they make you buy the next one to advance his/her story.On the other hand, that could get really annoying...you know switching main characters every time...even though the Final Fantasy series has done that, and there was really only one true Final Fantasy game sequel (same characters/world...FFX-2 in case you didn't figure that out).

Umagon

sillypieman said:
I was just thinking that it would be kinda cool if with every new release in the KH series (that is IF there is), they did something similar to letting you play as someone new, as they did in KH2. And THEN in the sequel to that game that new character takes the lead role (KH3 starring Roxas).That would keep my attention--discovering an awesome new character and wanting to know about him/her, and then they make you buy the next one to advance his/her story.On the other hand, that could get really annoying...you know switching main characters every time...even though the Final Fantasy series has done that, and there was really only one true Final Fantasy game sequel (same characters/world...FFX-2 in case you didn't figure that out).

I like Sora as a characer to much to let him to, but possible use some one while Sora is on your team, or switching fighting roles like in KH2 would be good, but you can't take him out of the starring light completley.

Sora45689

Umagon said:
I like Sora as a characer to much to let him to, but possible use some one while Sora is on your team, or switching fighting roles like in KH2 would be good, but you can't take him out of the starring light completley.
What they should do if they do switch characters they should make it like Com where you play sora's story then you play Reverse Rebirth

Umagon

Actually what I wanted most is a game where you have a team, and can constantley be switching fighters. Kind of like in Jump Superstars where you get to switch characters depending on what you have in your deck, except it would be depending on your team in KH.

sora8300

With every kingdom hearts that comes after, they should, for at least a few more keep sora in it a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back