• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3‘s PS5 performance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I know there are a lot of people, who don’t like the KH Youtubers but Gamersjoint did a really interesting video in which he compares KH3’s performance on PS4 and PS5.

In general I’m happy about these numbers but there’s still so much potential to improve the game performance wise. I had hoped that the game would take less than a minute to start.. But still it’s significantly faster than before.

Maybe SE releases a PS5 patch or a PS5 optimized Dark Seeker Saga collection.
One of the first things I’m gonna do with the PS5 is replaying KH3.:LOL:

What do you think about the decreased loading times?

the red monster

Awards
It's good. but not good enough.
sadly i don't think square cares enough to patch the game.
my biggest hope is for unlocked frame rates (i think ps5 can run the game way above 60) and faster loading time.

Cumguardian69

Awards
The game won't get patched unfortunately but just run the game in performance mode instead of default and you're set for a beautiful experience.

NoWay

Awards
I really hope that we get unlocked frame rates one day. I want the best possible KH3 experience

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'll say in brief what TGJ would most likely take ten minutes to say.

It's great. KH3 looks fantastic at a smooth 60, and 4K with HDR makes it look like a new game at times. On PS4 Pro, you could attempt 4K, but it'd bring the frames down a lot, so forcing 1080p was usually the best choice even on an HD tv. Now you can have it all without a drop. Gummi Ship is still locked at 30, so I'd love a patch that'd fix that.

Alright, see ya.

NoWay

Awards
I'll say in brief what TGJ would most likely take ten minutes to say.

It's great. KH3 looks fantastic at a smooth 60, and 4K with HDR makes it look like a new game at times. On PS4 Pro, you could attempt 4K, but it'd bring the frames down a lot, so forcing 1080p was usually the best choice even on an HD tv. Now you can have it all without a drop. Gummi Ship is still locked at 30, so I'd love a patch that'd fix that.

Alright, see ya.
I didn’t even know he was as talking about these things I was only looking for the loading times. :LOL: I’m really excited!

Back