• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2RP C.H.A.N.G.E

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Ok! this is more a fun thread this is how it works:

First: Lets get into the idea lets be open to it lets get our imagination flowing!

Second: Fill This "Sheet"

Character:(the character you would be) ((you can repeat someone else's character np))

What you liked about him: (self explanatory, you can say "not explain" what you liked about this character's actions , personality traits or duty)

What would you do as that character: (Just say something you would or wouldn't do ((if the character did)) and how would that change the story or plot of KH2)

Third: I REPEAT LETS BE OPEN IDC IF YOU LOVED KH STORY (CUZ I DID) LETS GET CREATIVE AND RP A CHANGE IN KH2'S HISTORY!

Fourth: You can team up! you can take something someone else said and do something with your own character and make it change even more! (in case you do this write: Team up with-"the user's name you are teaming up with" at the top of your post!)

Fifth: In case you want to give your opinion about someone else's KH2RP C.H.A.N.G.E action, pls quote the user's sheet post and do so, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ONLY QUOTE FOR THAT MEAN SO ITS EASY TO READ PEOPLE'S SHEET POST AND FIND YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT!

NOW ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back