• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I don't think they'll do anything to the 1000 heartless battle unfortunally.There was that one image w/ behomeoths(spelling?) and those flying something or others. I was really hoping for that, but we got the heartless that are the easiet to clear out.
I doubt they'll they'll touch that part of the game, but there's still "Serious Mode"

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Proud was ok to play, not much of a challenge. but now that you know everything in kh2, Serious mode BETTER be a challenge. And i hope they change the 1000 heartless battle to have harder heartless in it instead of those crappy metal things.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Who knows . Just wait till march 30,2007 then import FM+ and see for your self .

Little_Red

betch.
DO you think they will make the 1000 heartless challenge a challenge?

probably not, the 1000 heartless battle than going through the construction site to be honest. only two types of heartless, and lots of reaction commands.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I really don't think so but I think they'll add something to eat or at least change the color of the heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back