• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Swap magic is a device that hacks the ps2 and makes it think it's playing an american game, the reason for this is cause the reason you can't play JP game on US ps2 is because ntsc code on the disc, think it stands for (national security code). But either way yeah, it's an illegal software in america, only place the buy it is ebay, there's one bid ending today if you want to try and get it. Search under video games on ebay and search swap magic 3.6 or just search swap magic, since it's illegal it might have been taken off so no garrentee. If you need more help with it ask and I can tell you how to use it.

kasamake

I don't know but okay, that saves you the trouble of moding your ps2 with a flip top and getting swap magic, which is what I have to do, so both of those things together cost 60 or more dollars so yeah, have fun playing fm, if the Jp ps2 stops working and you need help modding just ask me I know all the details about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back