• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM GAMESHARK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

I put this post up awhile ago but somehow it got deleted, so I'm putting it back up, can the gameshark let you play japanese games on the american ps2.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think you'll find it was deleted for a reason

kasamake

.............Well that was when I was being stupid I'm co-operating now so yeah, besides I've looked on the internet and I can't find the answer so I'm hoping a person with gameshark on here will have tried it and be able to give me an answer ya know, kh2fm is so cool have to play it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe you can't find the answer because it can't be done. Ever thought of that? And have you never heard of Swap Magic and what it means for NA people wanting to play KH2 FM+?

You can't do that with GameShark, as far as I'm aware and I've ever heard. You need a Swap Magic PS2. That might be the reason why this thread was deleted.

kasamake

Oh really it's just I saw a vid that action replay let you so I didn't know, since gameshark is a new version of action replay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In all honesty, the reason you haven't been finding it is because it doesn't exist, or it's very difficult or risky to do.

And even though the vid might say so, it could be lying, or have extra things on it that are needed for it to work. It could be some guy using FM+ on a Swap Magic'd PS2 with AR Max codes on it.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Wow you guys. Way to flame away. Also, to do that, you need an ARMAX. I beileve it does, but Gameshark doesen't.

since gameshark is a new version of action replay.

That's a lie. Gameshark, Codebreaker, and ARMAX are all seperate companies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was waiting for someone to correct that. I wasn't entirely certain of it, personally.

kasamake

I'll still want to check when I get one. Cause I don't want to pay $200 and more dollars on an japan ps2, I don't know where to get or how to work those weird armax or swap magic 3.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back