• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xResolution

For those of you who've played proud mode in KH2FM+, do you find it harder than the regular KH2 proud mode?

I find it harder but it may just be me. o_O; I'm wondering what you guys/gals think. :eek:

Member XIV

There should be no difference...

in regular KH2 it was like this

Begginer x1/2 difficulty of Standard Mode
Standard 1x
Proud 2x difficulty of Standard Mode

in FM

Beginner 1/2x
Standard 1x
Proud 2x
Critical 4x

at least, that is what it seems like to me...

xResolution

Are you sure Critical is 4x? o_O;;; I heard Critical is just Proud Mode but half the HP. Hmm....but I don't know since I've only played proud so far.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
oh you've got a point xresolution
i played proud mode both in KHII and FM+
in FM+ it's too harder

and about the half HP thing, can u tell me where u heared that?
because i'm beginning to play critical but if ur info is real then it's not worth it

xResolution

I heard that from a friend that played KH2FM+ on critical. So let's say Sora has 120 HP. In critical mode, Sora would only have 60 HP. I believe that is the same with Goofy and Donald as well about only obtaining half the HP but I'm not sure though. =\

Edit: Well...I do know on Critical mode, enemies do 2x the damage on you compared to Standard Mode. That is the same with proud. And on page 34 of the KH2FM+ Ultimania it says on the 24th change in a box on the top right about HP and MP. I think they both might be decreased by half but my Japanese isn't good enough to read the whole sentence. =\ But I think that's what it says. @_@

Last edited:

xResolution

I haven't asked him that though. Well...that's just what I heard but there's nothing like experiencing it. =] I read the most recent Terra thread and I've heard them talking about Terra being more aggressive in Critical than Proud. But like I said I don't know. These are just things that I've heard. :O

xResolution

I got my KH2FM+ at play-asia.com. I think there are a few stores out in the US that sell it. I know there is a store close to where I live that sells KH2FM+ though. :s And I used swap magic + magic keys on my PS2 to play KH2FM+. I'm wondering if we can get back to my initial question. =\ Do you guys/gals think the FM+ proud mode is harder than the regular KH2 proud mode?

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
xresolution i gave u my idea about it, in FM+ prou mode is harder than it is in KHII

and keyblade39 i noticed that u ask ALOT about how we bought KHIIFM+
why don't u post a request about where to buy it?

xResolution

Yea I know Mysterious. I just want to get other peoples' opinion as well if they've played Proud mode on both KH2FM+ and regular KH2. :s

mongoose300

I asked someone else before on a thread (i forgot who) but they said that all of the difficulties in final mix were supposed to be harder. Theres also the thing that they made the regular kh2 easier in america than in japan. With most japanese games if you get the japanese version then its harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back