• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

I've been wondering, is Japenese making fun of American for being so fat, like at the scene where Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Pence are going into the mansion, and Pence is on the computer, he acts like he knows everything. I've been thinking that they are making fun of how fat, and smart we are on the computers. Who here agrees

Meggido

Website
www.angelfire.com
Evil-Riku said:
I've been wondering, is Japenese making fun of American for being so fat, like at the scene where Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Pence are going into the mansion, and Pence is on the computer, he acts like he knows everything. I've been thinking that they are making fun of how fat, and smart we are on the computers. Who here agrees

i hate to burst your bubble but pence is Japanese, and he isn't all that big. and no the japanese wouldn't make fun of americans because they know that they're a little smarter than americans.

I

inhiding

Are you self-conscious or something? In the Japanese version, does Pence look any skinnier? It's not like he has a six pack in that version.

E

Evil-Riku

lol, dude I'm sorry, I didn't know, It was just on my mind.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Evil-Riku said:

I find this pointless because the recipe of making a group of friends is all there. For example: Like one who is shy, one who has much confidence, one who has an attitude, etc. Pence is a genius, my mayne. Who can fit a role to know how to use electronics? Sora couldn't. *Remembers Sora mashing all the buttons in the computer room at Hollow Bastion*

Nobody13

Meggido said:
i hate to burst your bubble but pence is Japanese, and he isn't all that big. and no the japanese wouldn't make fun of americans because they know that they're a little smarter than americans.

Some of us are a little smarter!

(you know what would be cool? If 13 people got their nicknames (in this forum) to be the 13 Organization members, then group together and call themselves Organization XIII. Just a thought.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back