• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Unexplained things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A~X~E~L

Just a few details that have caught my eye and that i can't figure out :

1. Pete's door to the past of Disney Castle is different from the one conjured up by Merlin. There's a fleur-de-lys-esque shape on Merlin's, while Pete's has a coat of arms with a capital "P" on the left, a lit cigar on the right and a fist underneath those two items. Probably nothing, but what do you think ?

2. Something that probably everyone is wondering about : how did Mickey and Riku end up with Org duds, and what purpose does it serve them ? If all they wanted to do is hide their identity (which Mickey does with great efficency, I might add...), I doubt they'd go through the trouble of busting Xemnas's closet.

that's all i can think of for now. post your thoughts, and other things you may have noticed.

got_kh3?

Heh, I was wondering about the second question myself. I'm guessing they took them from those Organization members they killed in Castle Oblivion -_-. Besides, they look cooler in them anyways.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
1) The door was made for Pete, So its no surprise the crest suits him rather well. But.....um....who conjured the door to timeless river for Pete? Wasn't Maleficent thats for sure.

2) I notice Roxas arrived with his coat in the World That Never Was before he met Xemnas (as detailed by the very first cutscene in kh2) So maybe you get it by entering through a certain gateway, the shadows aurround you and wa-la, you have a coat!

HeartofTwilight

How they got the coats, the dead members, though i am pretty sure the coats they were wearing faded with them, but if the members lived in castle oblivion, there is bound to be extras right? I mean they do change their clothes...i hope.

Anyway, I was under the impression the DiZ gave it to them, and he got it from some dead members closet.

As for the perpose, it is so they can navigate Org, territory without being noticed as obviously. If you see a guy wearing white and yellow where everyone is always in black coats, he jumps out right away. Mickey was spying, although even Nomura admits the disgues didn't do much for the king, and Riku was wandering in the shadows until DiZ told him to do some work that involoved infultrating the Dark City. So it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back