• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ultimania

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo_girl

Hey guys, I'm new to the "ultimania" things--what are they? The scans look awesome, but do they get translated to English ever?

ryo_girl

Thanks, guys. That makes me sad--is it still worth it to pay $30 for it?

BULLETPROOF

does anyone know when prima's official strategy guide will come out, and who made kingdom hearts ultimania ? is it the people from this site ?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
BULLETPROOF said:
does anyone know when prima's official strategy guide will come out, and who made kingdom hearts ultimania ? is it the people from this site ?

I don't know if Prima will make a guide, but Brady Games is making a normal and Limited Edition strategy guide. The LE strat guide comes with an Art Book, and some extras in the book.

Square-Enix made the Ultimanias.

E

Eclipse

ULTIMANIAS WILL NEVER BE IN ENGLISH. EVER. PERIOD

i have had to answer this question many times...so listen closely

ultimania is a goody guide filled with extras like artwork, fold outs, goodies, info, strategy, and more. the kh2 one is more than 700 pages and about the size of a phone book. they are made only in japan and will never come out in english, and never have. they are a japanese only extra. some people on this forum like xaldin, are translating an 8 page interview with nomura and nojima...from kh2. we are seeing if it includes info on kh3/secret ending/and others. there is your answer. the only thing americans get are the LE strategy guide from brady games. but nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back