• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 U.S release date changed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZinbritt11588

wow, this really sux. but you guys shouldn't flame normura. poor guy, he's just doing his job. imagine if he were to read all the these forums. he would probably get so mad, he would just cancel kh2 in the U.S. ... then how mad would all of you be?? really mad. im just as bummed out as you guys are, but just wait. you'll live. January will come as soon as you kno wit......take a chill pill, dont get your panties all in a bunch ;)

BHK Owns

no you got it all wrong SE is a bunch of really smart people that are gonna make so much god damn money this year its outta control..i mean think of the placement of game releases..FFAC around christmas in US (yea yea w/e your all still gonna buy it) kh2 early 06 (yea talk your shi* about nourma and SE but youll all flock to get this one one the first day) and than FFDOC and FF12 i mean thats silly money right there..nevermind w/e crappy games they have (dragon quest..lol) and whatnot so in the end SE is alot smarter than you flip

iholdthekeys

i just found out about the release date.... they did say it would change.... maybe, maybe new year's eve it'll come out..... HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE 2 WAIT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.......... nomura stop the madness!!!!!!!!!

Beyene

Lol Just Look out for a Demo years end in the Jampack or Watch OPM to see if they will get one.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Enough! =O

I think we are all a little sad that it's not coming out when we thought, but games don't just create themselves.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back