• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Title Screen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

I got my hands on the title screen artwork an i figured everyone should see it. wait nvm i cant my computers ed up agian sorry, buti can describe it.

Basically its the sameas the first one except Sora's in his new duds and he has a half eaten popsicle stick in his mouth and next to it it says

Distant hearts, when rejoined as one......
May find the light within.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
why did they put something in Sora's mouth it looks like hes sucking on a bottle or something. lol. thats cool though and yeah give us a link please. lol

UnknownEnigma

why....the heck.....is he sucking.....a popsicle?! before i understood a fish but a frkeen ice cream?! whered he get it??? i like the whole thing but what he is sucking....

sorakairi1414

when there wallpaper says

Distant hearts, when rejoined as one......
May find the light within.

do you think its talking about sora and kairi?
cuz theres times i think its about about sora and namine something to do with the end of soras story in com when she said something about someday finding there light and that she can com back to him

but then it could be about sora and kairi cuz sora made a promise that he would come back to her and since they realy care about each other and since there seperated so are there hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back