• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Theory!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you seen the ultima keyblade?

• yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • no

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • what does it look like?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • huh???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what are you talkin bout!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKiNgDoMxX

Website
www.myspace.com
ok.... you know how one ansem's report where it says on he discovers that the ones without a heart become heartless, how he wondered what ever happens to the body? right?..
so here's my theory... you know when sora became a heartless on that instant when he stuck the keyblade in his own heart. what happened to his body while he was still a heartless?...
is it not possible his body was somehow sent to T.T. and given life?..., life to become what we know as BHK... i mean think about it. you know there's talk that "DIZ" is ansem's body when he was consumed by the heartless. So how do we know if sora's body was then changed, like ansem's and was given new life, into BHK. yes, there's not much on it, but think about for a minute. how is it possible BHK to weild KINGDOM KEY in the kh2 trailer?. or how he could weild two keyblades, and also how he had to go through the challege of hearts..
you see, sora went through this challege, so he can lock the keyholes. so how do you know if BHK has to go through the same thing, but against the nobodies?.... well, this is my theory right now on it. But just gimme your thoughts about it...

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
It's a valid theory. Many people have thought something along those lines. When Sora says Kingdom Hearts is light and Ansem disappears, it's not proven that Ansem's heart was separated from his body/soul. He still may be the whole person he used to be (Just he's wrapped up for minor cuts and bruises, lol).

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i never actually bothered to waste time obtaining the ultima weapon, once i found out that Ansem has an easy boss

DarkSora9696

AMAZING THEORY!:eek: ... I agree with the cat girl lol It is very well thought out... and deep... even if it ain't true (which it very well could be...) I still give you props for bein so creative... Keep it up!
icon14.gif

darkriku14

beginning and end
woah....u must have thought hard about this.... that actually makes sense.
cool....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Doesn't make sence. Ansem was talking about when a heart leaves the body, the heart becomes a heartless, but the body and soul go to some other realm. It becomes a shell, or an emptyless being. It then becomes a Nobody.

But see, this only happens when the body and soul become seperated from the heart permanently, or atleast long enough to change. Sora gets his body back shortly after becoming a heartless, therefore we know for a fact that his body and soul weree not taken to the other realm, becaus ehis body and soul still exist.

If sora's body became the BHK, then there wouldn't be a body to go back to, now wouldn't there? But sora's body came back unscathed, did it not? So it's obvious that it dfid not become another being, becaus eif it did, it wouldn't be there when sora came back.

PLus another hole in you theory, is that you havben't explained how it was logically posible that the body just transported to another world for no apparent reason, was givin life somehow, and became a completely different being.

cometboy17

Well First Things First I Have Mastered The First Kingdom Hearts. I Have Killed All The Extra Bosses I Have Got All The Trinitys And I Have Got All Of Ansems Reports The Only Thing I Have Not Done Is Bet Kh Final Mix. But I Have Seen Deep Dive And Another Side. Oh And Diz Is Ansem I Know For A Fact I Just Can Not Tell You How? Sorry!!! Now As For Your Theory It Is Possible But You Can Not Forget That Sora Keyblade Only Has The Power To Close Doors At That Point In The Game But Rikus Does Have The Power To Open Doors To Darkness. Also King Mickeys Can Open Doors To Light.

Thankz
Cometboy17

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
When he drove the blade into his own flesh, he is body fell to oblivion, nothingness, a void of darkness. He unlocked his heart and sent Kairi what she had lost. When you cast off the heart, the body has no life....it becomes nothingness itself.....without it and you possibly become a heartless...but only if you lose all feelings does one become a heartless.
Apart of Sora......parts of the heart he cast off could of formed to BHk, but if that is the case then what about the others?..BHK's friends?.....BHK must of been a child in order to be of the age he is. Then he would in fact be the non-existant form as Sora if they have grown of same experience.....but we don't even know BHk's past, so assumption is useless....
Something definetly happened to Sora at Hollow Bastion though, a mystery to be solved in the second, which is great news cause I'm sure we are all dying to know....
The Keyblades function in relation to the heart....the heart...if BHk's heart is so similiar to Sora's, then I'm not surprised that BHK can weild the Keyblades..
These are some of my thoughts......

XxKiNgDoMxX

Website
www.myspace.com
But...., like i said, there isnt proof, it is not all thought out... did i not?... PLUS.... isnt there a possiblity, the love for sora, gave him a shell for the heart to fill?... And yet this bothers me.... In kh1, kairi had no heart, it was in sora's. How come her body did not vanish?.. You see...... There has to be an explination for that shouldnt there be? Ah, check mate my friend.. XD BEATEN ALL MONSTER, JUST NEED ULITMA WEP. ITS THE ONLY THING I NEED!! XP

sora_barzahd

this is my old bhk theory:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!. some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair. he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories. the unknowns want sora to join them, hence the tests. the legend of the keyblades wich is found in ansems report says that the keyblade brang great destruction. the other legend said it saved the world. the unknowns want sora to destroy the world. sora can dend eather way because he is more subsesable to the darkness now. if u wish to know how i made this correct theory, e-mail me!!!

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i think in order for a nobody to be formed the heart of the empty body (Kairi) has to turn into a heartless 1st before the body is able to transformed .just a thought. and it gives an explanation to why her body didn't disappear.

Soraandkairi

Website
www.xanga.com
i have the Ultima Weapon...and i think that the BHK is the other side of Sora's Heart because "Another Side"(other side of Sora's heart) "Another Story" (the challenge of hearts for the BHK and the reasons for protecting Sora) is the theory.....it is the other side of Sora's heart..and the BHK's story...BHK lives in Twilight Town..which is IN BETWEEN darkness and Light...and it isnt light or dark So in a way that is "another side"...and BHK is trying to protect Sora because he is "his other side"..i know..it is confusing...but if you think it through it makes a little sense... ^_^;;

XxKiNgDoMxX

Website
www.myspace.com
There's Something Wrong In Your Theory Man, First Of All. Its Been Proven That The Red Haired Girl Is Kairi. In Alot Of Trailers Already!... She Is Just In Her School Uniform, Which Gives Thoughts... Xd Also.... The Riku And Sora Mix, Seems To Put In Place, But How Was It Possible When Riku Did Not Lose His Heart, Just His Body.. I Think

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
XxKiNgDoMxX said:
ok.... you know how one ansem's report where it says on he discovers that the ones without a heart become heartless, how he wondered what ever happens to the body? right?..
so here's my theory... you know when sora became a heartless on that instant when he stuck the keyblade in his own heart. what happened to his body while he was still a heartless?...
is it not possible his body was somehow sent to T.T. and given life?..., life to become what we know as BHK... i mean think about it. you know there's talk that "DIZ" is ansem's body when he was consumed by the heartless. So how do we know if sora's body was then changed, like ansem's and was given new life, into BHK.

That doesn't even sound possible. Somehow ? Whay would it go to a different world anyways? If his heart we're consumed into darkness, his body would have been cast into oblivion. I have no solid reason how DiZ was able to obtain Ansem's shell, but it could ahve been that a strong heart was able to obtain his body before it was turned into darkness completely. But I assure you, that the "his body giving new life" crap is not the case.

=XxKiNgDoMxX said:
yes, there's not much on it, but think about for a minute. how is it possible BHK to weild KINGDOM KEY in the kh2 trailer?. or how he could weild two keyblades, and also how he had to go through the challege of hearts..
you see, sora went through this challege, so he can lock the keyholes. so how do you know if BHK has to go through the same thing, but against the nobodies?.... well, this is my theory right now on it. But just gimme your thoughts about it...

Since he went through the awakening, i guess he is a new worthy contender of the keyblade wielders (ew that sounded weird) and the Kingdom key is the original form of the Keyblade. Who knows why he can hold two keyblades. Maybe when a new evil arises, the power of the Key chooses another protector :)P).But again, he is not Sora reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back